1. Don't forget that the quality of the realm dropped tremendously with this "upgrade". It took Molten veeerrryy long (even with cata as development focus) to fix up 4.3.4 to the state 4.0.6. was already in.
    4.0.6. is unbalanced... ever saw a protection paladin die? no, me neither...
    IMO, 4.0.6 was pretty awful, it was super unbalanced and if you used mana, you might as well not even play at all. I really regretted letting my Wrath character get transferred to Cata when I played that patch. I came back after 4.3 and loved it.

2. I feel like they should leave Nelth as it is for now and just open a 2nd Cata realm on 4.0.6, if it takes off cool leave it open. If not close it and at least people can say it was actually tried. Let people 'trade' their 85's in on Nelth for fresh 80's of the same class in Wrath level 80 greens (kinda like what some other server did for 'Molten Refugees' during Moltdown). Maybe give out unobtainable vanity items to characters that have specific amount of achievements, but do not refund coins, or if coins get refunded make it so they can't be spent on the 4.0.6 realm.

This new realm can just be tried out in an open beta style, where people can log in with template 85's and see how they feel. As long as it's advertised as much as possible I reckon it would be a hit.

3. open a 2nd Cata realm on 4.0.6
    Yes please :'(
    I want to be the best blood DK again. I'm willing to quit my best frost DK on retail for that.

4. I feel like they should leave Nelth as it is for now and just open a 2nd Cata realm on 4.0.6, if it takes off cool leave it open. If not close it and at least people can say it was actually tried. Let people 'trade' their 85's in on Nelth for fresh 80's of the same class in Wrath level 80 greens (kinda like what some other server did for 'Molten Refugees' during Moltdown). Maybe give out unobtainable vanity items to characters that have specific amount of achievements, but do not refund coins, or if coins get refunded make it so they can't be spent on the 4.0.6 realm.

This new realm can just be tried out in an open beta style, where people can log in with template 85's and see how they feel. As long as it's advertised as much as possible I reckon it would be a hit.
    bring your old gang of <Ally Scum> back please

5. I feel like they should leave Nelth as it is for now and just open a 2nd Cata realm on 4.0.6, if it takes off cool leave it open. If not close it and at least people can say it was actually tried. Let people 'trade' their 85's in on Nelth for fresh 80's of the same class in Wrath level 80 greens (kinda like what some other server did for 'Molten Refugees' during Moltdown). Maybe give out unobtainable vanity items to characters that have specific amount of achievements, but do not refund coins, or if coins get refunded make it so they can't be spent on the 4.0.6 realm.

I'm not too happy about exchanging characters. because I do not have to swap a full 410 character with a PG ful green on another server. I think it's an unfair thing.
    even on not backing up the coins, it's not necessarily said that people spend the coins on that server. when and if a refund is made, the company must be free to use it as much as it likes. I'm about not using them on the server just created because it would be ridiculous, but use them from other parts

6. I logged today after a long time, i think half year + , and i was kinda sad .
    You have to wait long time for bg , you have to wait long time for arena, there is no raid organized .
    I really want to play but there is no joy of playing anymore , before is much better.
    I hope something positive will happen in next time.
    Megortotems out :P

7. I'm not too happy about exchanging characters. because I do not have to swap a full 410 character with a PG ful green on another server. I think it's an unfair thing.
    even on not backing up the coins, it's not necessarily said that people spend the coins on that server. when and if a refund is made, the company must be free to use it as much as it likes. I'm about not using them on the server just created because it would be ridiculous, but use them from other parts
    See that's the thing, don't want to swap? That's fine, you'll just start at level 1. It's not needed to be mandatory.
    When I say refunded coins, I just means refund the coins that we're spent on the Cata server, honestly though it's not even a big deal if coins aren't refunded. Many of us donators stopped playing and don't even log so it's not like we are desperately in need of those coins.

bring your old gang of <Ally Scum> back please
    I don't even play WoW anymore. Lost contact with them all except Kemii.

8. See that's the thing, don't want to swap? That's fine, you'll just start at level 1. It's not needed to be mandatory.
    When I say refunded coins, I just means refund the coins that we're spent on the Cata server, honestly though it's not even a big deal if coins aren't refunded. Many of us donators stopped playing and don't even log so it's not like we are desperately in need of those coins.

would you exchange your home for a car? this is to let you know that I'll never swap a green pg for another server .. then for the coins. I do not know how much you spent and I do not want to know. but one like me who often has thousands of pounds sterling for the prope characters and to help friends make it a pleasure to resell a part, I do not ask everyone, but a part just back. you can say "I have the opportunity to do many other things". if you do suck the coins I do not know what to do lol.

9. See that's the thing, don't want to swap? That's fine, you'll just start at level 1. It's not needed to be mandatory.

would you exchange your home for a car? this is to let you know that I'll never swap a green pg for another server .. then for the coins. I do not know how much you spent and I do not want to know. but one like me who often has thousands of pounds sterling for the prope characters and to help friends make it a pleasure to resell a part, I do not ask everyone, but a part just back. you can say "I have the opportunity to do many other things". if you do suck the coins I do not know what to do lol.
    Wait you're not reading what I'm typing. You wouldn't be forced to trade in your toon for a 80 toon, it would just be an option for people who feel like they don't want to grind from 1-85 again, but would be happy trading in toons they don't touch anymore for a headstart. I'm lost with your coin statement, I don't know what you are getting at in all honesty.

10. Hello. I haven't played seriously since Moltdown. Some of you may remember me, some of you may not, whatever. Isn't it better for the whole server to be merged into Frostwolf? Seeing that Frostwolf has about 5 or 6 times bigger population, wouldn't that do good for everyone? It is clear that Warmane staff doesn't care anymore for their Cataclysm server and all that is being reflected on the population of the realm.

Have a nice day!

First ... 23456 ... Last