1. meh... Bowjobqq is here from the old Infected guild... i was a MM/Survi hunter back in the days... (Sargeras time)
    Doesn't ring a bell, sorry... Glad you've heard of me though!

Kisses

2. Rly funny how those posts suggest a restart while refunding the donors, while players who spent an eternity on this post-apocalyptic world w/o spending an single coin and got far are supposed to start all over again just so we can follow this "Fresh start, a new beggining" way of thinking, ok... the idea is good but you nabs are trying to apply it the wrong way, forget refunds broh... its not gonna happen. This realm died by a few reasons which im sure it could be reverted if they were to be fixed (long time w/o fixes, not all dung/raids opened, still tons of bugs) so why should a restart solve the problem? sorry this lame english but w/e
    Edited: October 14, 2017

3. We are still waiting for a data, character WIPE from the Warmane manadger for making a Progressive PVE & PVP Cata realm or get AT Core what works still better than Neltharion core.
    Yea, a lot of people left because AT core wasnt instored... We fought for getting it and you never gave it to us. You, devs, made this server going down because you didn't do what you said about the AT core.

A lot of players like me, gexep, hawty, mito, trainwreck, nymz and more players from Arena Tournament left this "bugged useless" server.

I can guarantee you, if you put the AT core back to this server, it will revive Neltharion.

4. Wiping Neltharion is the worst idea you guys could get. Come on, it's not hard to understand.

1st : What about those people who worked hard for years to get their gear/achievements/mounts/titles/pets etc. ? If you refund coins, those people would still lose every single thing and no one deserves that.

2nd : It actually doesn't give anything at all. Erasing everything doesn't bring back people. New players are not leaving because there are "BiS *****s playing" on Neltharion. If they do, then sorry but this is WoW and maybe they should play another game.

3rd : Many people would leave the realm, myself included. I fight for the good of Neltharion because I spent a lot of time here. I don't want to lose everything just because some people think it could maybe help.

4th : Seriously, if you wanna start all over again so bad, just play another private server. Isn't that a better solution? Now let's focus on our actual realm. Everyone says it's dead but still playable imo. Maybe if you guys would actually log and play instead of finding excuses, it would get better.

5th : The only possible thing that could be good would be to open a NEW Cataclysm realm where everything as been worked on. Maybe a progressive realm or something like that. THEN, allowing Neltharion people to transfer there for FREE (if that would happen, we would deserve a free place there as veterans). But that would take time, a lot of work, and we both know Warmane probably doesn't want to put so much work on Cataclysm right now. So, no, asking for "wipe and make everything better" isn't a good idea.

Some of you should start working for the good of Neltharion instead of crying on forums. You blame low population and you leave (explain this logic please) to make everything worse. The actual situation could be way better if most of you were actually PLAYING that game. Bring your friends, play more often, create new guilds, anything that can help but for Deathwing's sake please stop begging for updates on forums. Warmane knows, they're not kids. Let's show them that this server is still worth something. Not worth a wipe, though.

5. Rly funny how those posts suggest a restart while refunding the donors, while players who spent an eternity on this post-apocalyptic world w/o spending an single coin and got far are supposed to start all over again just so we can follow this "Fresh start, a new beggining" way of thinking, ok... the idea is good but you nabs are trying to apply it the wrong way, forget refunds broh... its not gonna happen. This realm died by a few reasons which im sure it could be reverted if they were to be fixed (long time w/o fixes, not all dung/raids opened, still tons of bugs) so why should a restart solve the problem? sorry this lame english but w/e
    Yeah but those players all got their gear by exploiting like crazy in FL and DS, so who cares about them losing their stuff? Maybe I'd feel bad if they actually got it legit.

6. 1. Yes that is an unfortunate downside, but if the achivements would be transfered over I trust it would be somewhat easier to bear? Maybe the gear could be converted into the new tier's gear or just "put on ice". As for the coin part, yes it is once again a problem, but do tell me how much use those coins are for when the Sahara desert is more populated than this realm? -.-

2. I believe it does. New servers attracts new and old players, at least for a while. But I believe the biggest reason for why Cataclysm failed is due to the Dragon Soul patch. It should never have been released because it messed up both PvE and PvP. Stopping at Firelands would probably be the ideal decision.

3. But the fact remains that most people have already left the realm and so has the donations. While your effort to remain is admirable the server won't get alive because of it. Once again I believe that a good solution to the problems you speak of would be to transfer the achivements etc to the new realm.

4. And what server would that be? Warmane is pretty much the best provider, as far as I know.

5. It is an idea at least. But once again I believe the killer of Neltharion was the release of Dragon Soul. If you look on reviews of the expansion you will find it to have been the cause of a lot of un-subs. So even IF a new realm comes, the debate about releasing DS remains.

6. See that's the problem. The DS patch sucks. I have several characters on Neltharion, all BiS geared. But I prefer levling on Outland (and I assure you, I hate levling at this point), rather than playing on Neltharion. Things are just downright chaotic in PvP with Bonelinks, Vials, Khaleds etc. The PvE side is no better, it's just bland and the RFD is even more BS. I really enjoyed Neltharion up until DS came but after that, well it just got so messed up.

7. @Bull, I think everyone would accept, if Warmane makes a new PROGRESSIVE realm and you can move your character without gear... BUT you still have the achievements and titles and skills for the symbol of honor, loyalty and respect... I think instead of a 100-300 online player server where you have long ques... it would be nice to see a 3k-10k online player server with instaques - with monthly fixes... (from PVP SIDE it would be much better because you don't face the same 1-3 premade group of enemy all day...) if Warmane make radical changes on the game experience like disable DS crazy trinkets and weapons effect... (it would be good only for XMOG... (remove from the store also) it would make Cataclysm balanced khmm more enjoyable!... More Hardcore!... (Legendary rogue dagger is OK if we compare it to Bone Link trinket or 2 No khaled...)

But this is only my opinion, i would like to hear your idea also... ;) as u can see Lordaeron & Medivh is dying day by day... They will have to move because of the lack of interest at those expansions... :) Peoples already blink on Cata at other private servers...

8. 1. Yes that is an unfortunate downside, but if the achivements would be transfered over I trust it would be somewhat easier to bear? Maybe the gear could be converted into the new tier's gear or just "put on ice". As for the coin part, yes it is once again a problem, but do tell me how much use those coins are for when the Sahara desert is more populated than this realm? -.-

2. I believe it does. New servers attracts new and old players, at least for a while. But I believe the biggest reason for why Cataclysm failed is due to the Dragon Soul patch. It should never have been released because it messed up both PvE and PvP. Stopping at Firelands would probably be the ideal decision.

3. But the fact remains that most people have already left the realm and so has the donations. While your effort to remain is admirable the server won't get alive because of it. Once again I believe that a good solution to the problems you speak of would be to transfer the achivements etc to the new realm.

4. And what server would that be? Warmane is pretty much the best provider, as far as I know.

5. It is an idea at least. But once again I believe the killer of Neltharion was the release of Dragon Soul. If you look on reviews of the expansion you will find it to have been the cause of a lot of un-subs. So even IF a new realm comes, the debate about releasing DS remains.

6. See that's the problem. The DS patch sucks. I have several characters on Neltharion, all BiS geared. But I prefer levling on Outland (and I assure you, I hate levling at this point), rather than playing on Neltharion. Things are just downright chaotic in PvP with Bonelinks, Vials, Khaleds etc. The PvE side is no better, it's just bland and the RFD is even more BS. I really enjoyed Neltharion up until DS came but after that, well it just got so messed up.
    The problem isn't DS, hell DS is a much, much better raid than ICC yet everybody seems to love ICC. The problem is lack of fixes, the realm was doing really well until it stopped getting fixes because of Lordaeron. Cata actually made raiding fun again, and actually made pvp fun for once, it's sad that there are no private servers that have devs actively working on Cata.

9. Bring back 4.0.6 patch without the bull**** DS gear and i will start playing again

10. Wiping Neltharion is the worst idea you guys could get. Come on, it's not hard to understand.

1st : What about those people who worked hard for years to get their gear/achievements/mounts/titles/pets etc. ? If you refund coins, those people would still lose every single thing and no one deserves that.

2nd : It actually doesn't give anything at all. Erasing everything doesn't bring back people. New players are not leaving because there are "BiS *****s playing" on Neltharion. If they do, then sorry but this is WoW and maybe they should play another game.

3rd : Many people would leave the realm, myself included. I fight for the good of Neltharion because I spent a lot of time here. I don't want to lose everything just because some people think it could maybe help.

4th : Seriously, if you wanna start all over again so bad, just play another private server. Isn't that a better solution? Now let's focus on our actual realm. Everyone says it's dead but still playable imo. Maybe if you guys would actually log and play instead of finding excuses, it would get better.

5th : The only possible thing that could be good would be to open a NEW Cataclysm realm where everything as been worked on. Maybe a progressive realm or something like that. THEN, allowing Neltharion people to transfer there for FREE (if that would happen, we would deserve a free place there as veterans). But that would take time, a lot of work, and we both know Warmane probably doesn't want to put so much work on Cataclysm right now. So, no, asking for "wipe and make everything better" isn't a good idea.

Some of you should start working for the good of Neltharion instead of crying on forums. You blame low population and you leave (explain this logic please) to make everything worse. The actual situation could be way better if most of you were actually PLAYING that game. Bring your friends, play more often, create new guilds, anything that can help but for Deathwing's sake please stop begging for updates on forums. Warmane knows, they're not kids. Let's show them that this server is still worth something. Not worth a wipe, though.
    I just want to answer you. I admit that your ideas are very clear with the facts about neltharion. but before saying so, you have to be well informed.

1st you said people have worked so hard all these years to get everything. I have since opened, I play on cataclysm and can tell you that now I will not be back and want to know why? because I've done millions of things and got everything. and the fact of repaying coins protects to be an incentive to bring players back. both for sale and for other expansions. (does not exist only nelthario)

2nd, people are leaving because I want to go on other expansions (for example, a lot of people have gone to TB). for the various problems that have been encountered on neltharion. I played and I'm playing on nelth and I realize that now it's impossible to do everything for the few people for too many bugs.

3rd note that as you have spent so much time on neltharion you should understand that it is not a solution to see it suffer like that. Cataclysm is a spell made to play with friends and guilds. not to be a handful of people.

4th I do not think it's a better solution than yours. in fact I think it's an absurd ****. because many people have spent money. and I'm proud these people who hold more on this server. Personals without which all these servers for up Warmane itself would not exist
    5. I want to give you directions about this point. because you think it's the only solution to open a new progressive server. what do you have to go back to doing all over again? I'm sorry but it looks like a tease. reading what you wrote in step 2 however we go ahead.

you say that some of us should start working for the good of neltharion. I'm doing it. you? do you think the things you are talking about are right? are they a great contribution?

people have the right to ask staff what will be the future. They know that they are no longer used. To make you understand there are more players on Blackrock than on Neltharion ..

I'm sorry to say Horribull but I think it's a waste of time wanting to save a server like that. I say this from Cataclysm's Hardcore Player

11. solution= let wotlk merge to cata, i think many want.

12. Bring back 4.0.6 patch without the bull**** DS gear and i will start playing again
    this
    this
    this

it could be so easy

13. Just tanked Lord Rhyolith and Bale HC ... :) Grun and a few pugs.. :) It's not that bugged like how others think... (new players)

14. Deams is back from retail also... :)

15. even if this server would be 100% working, there would be no change in the player-count

i ve said it 100 times
    it's the current patch that is bad.
    ds is easy as **** and even if you would manually buff the bosses, the boss mechanics are not fun also.

AND coming in with ds is, that the pve gear RUINED pvp.
    4.0.6 was a lot more active for a reason.
    before the moltdown the player count also went down, but only after 4.3.4 was up for a few months.
    as long as it was 4.0.6 there were 3 servers full at almost any given time.

dungeons were REALLY hard and hella fun.
    don't exactly know about the raids, cause i didn't pve that much to that time

but pvp was also A LOT more fun.
    you could actually go for 2.2k in 3s for the elite weapon and you would feel pro because of that.
    on top of that no one really wanted too much pve, cause it would be too risky and the items not as overpowered as the ones now.
    (vial,cunning,2sets,gurthalak etc)

First 1234 ... Last