1. you can always go fishing.
    The Salty title wasnt obtainable the last time i checked

2. The hell do you want from me? Pray tell, what exactly, do you want a forum moderator to do about Neltharion?
    Can you pass the concerns in this topic to the developers or some staff? I mean at this point any definitive answer would be really appreciated cause now we are just in a limbo not knowing if our efforts here are worth it.

And it would be nice to tell the people i invite to the server that there are people working on it.

3. I have. Multiple times.

4. ahhhh i just wish 1 last HC Dragonsoul with my old friends :'(

5. 7k views on this post and there is till no official statement from warmane. I LOVE IT ! :D
    ps: my hopes and dreams for new cata server are withering away ! :D

6. There's 1 way how warmane moderators can help us. Bring devlopers to discord or somewhere where we can chat. So we are going to know what to do in future. This is the only way how to help us.

7. There's 1 way how warmane moderators can help us. Bring devlopers to discord or somewhere where we can chat. So we are going to know what to do in future. This is the only way how to help us.
    That has already happened.

8. 7k views on this post and there is till no official statement from warmane. I LOVE IT ! :D
    ps: my hopes and dreams for new cata server are withering away ! :D
    There are other private cata servers, which I won't mention since I'm not sure whether it's against the terms of use. Anyway, Warmane has proven time and time again that they simply do not want to put time and effort into Cataclysm, so the wisest thing to do, instead of crying because somebody won't do something they don't want to, would be to move somewhere else. Warmane is great if you want to play WOTLK, but they obviously don't care about Cata. I guess it's time we all moved on.

Edit. And believe me, I'm the first one to grieve it after all the money I've dumped here to help the community. I wish they had seen the breakdown of donations for the server back in the day and had worked on realms accordingly. Some years ago Cata provided the biggest revenue, yet they didn't work on it. It was our bad to keep supporting a server that wouldn't support us. Donating if you want to play WOTLK is advisable; donating for a realm they do not care about? Quite foolish.
    Edited: December 30, 2017

9. There are other private cata servers, which I won't mention since I'm not sure whether it's against the terms of use. Anyway, Warmane has proven time and time again that they simply do not want to put time and effort into Cataclysm, so the wisest thing to do, instead of crying because somebody won't do something they don't want to, would be to move somewhere else. Warmane is great if you want to play WOTLK, but they obviously don't care about Cata. I guess it's time we all moved on.

Edit. And believe me, I'm the first one to grieve it after all the money I've dumped here to help the community. I wish they had seen the breakdown of donations for the server back in the day and had worked on realms accordingly. Some years ago Cata provided the biggest revenue, yet they didn't work on it. It was our bad to keep supporting a server that wouldn't support us. Donating if you want to play WOTLK is advisable; donating for a realm they do not care about? Quite foolish.
    Totally agree with you, but not all who plays on this server understand this thing. Would Warmane lose 12000people over 300?I dont think so . Anyways Server is so bad nowdays most of good people who played here left the server . This is current state of Neltharion : https://prnt.sc/hj0py8 (I know a moderator gonna delete it anyways but dont take memes close to your heart they are supposed to be funny).

10. take neltharion behind the barn and shoot it. I really tried playing lately since i had some spare time but i cba to wait 15 mins for a bg queue to pop. Pve is even more dead

11. Edit. And believe me, I'm the first one to grieve it after all the money I've dumped here to help the community. I wish they had seen the breakdown of donations for the server back in the day and had worked on realms accordingly. Some years ago Cata provided the biggest revenue, yet they didn't work on it. It was our bad to keep supporting a server that wouldn't support us. Donating if you want to play WOTLK is advisable; donating for a realm they do not care about? Quite foolish.
    You seem to forget that the donation money from that time got stolen by an ex-admin. Most people from Cata realms didn't want to return after the Moltdown. WotLK and Pandaria stayed. We had to invest saved funds on the realms where people stayed most. Yet, for the cata players that stayed with us, we kept the realms active. We didn't close them out of thin air. And we sure are going to do something with them in the future.

About the theft. Like Master Yoda says: Failure, the best teacher is. We will never let it happen again.

Totally agree with you, but not all who plays on this server understand this thing. Would Warmane lose 12000people over 300?I dont think so . Anyways Server is so bad nowdays most of good people who played here left the server . This is current state of Neltharion : https://prnt.sc/hj0py8 (I know a moderator gonna delete it anyways but dont take memes close to your heart they are supposed to be funny).
    You acknowledge it, yet don't understand why the investment is where people are playing. We won't delete your lame meme though.

12. You seem to forget that the donation money from that time got stolen by an ex-admin. Most people from Cata realms didn't want to return after the Moltdown. WotLK and Pandaria stayed. We had to invest saved funds on the realms where people stayed most. Yet, for the cata players that stayed with us, we kept the realms active. We didn't close them out of thin air. And we sure are going to do something with them in the future..
    Well, I specifically meant I donated a lot after Moltdown, and I know for a fact that people were heavily donating in Cataclysm 2-3 years ago (that is, again, after Moltdown), especially when DSHC trinkets were released in the market etc. Also, "most people didn't want to come back to Cata, while WOTLK and Pandaria stayed"? I clearly remember Neltharion had a much higher population that the MOP realm for years after the moltdown. We had a constant pop of 3k for 1'2 years after the moltdown, which eventually bled away due to lack of updates and fixes. People got fed up, honestly.

But I'm not here to discuss whether other realms gave more revenue. We know Lordaeron gave absolutely no revenue, but the server is ok with that because that realm is the server's flagship. And Icecrown has many more people playing than Neltharion.

I do still think, however, that opening TBC was kinda lame, given the staff (if I recall correctly, and I may be completely wrong in this) said they would never go back, but inly forward. Many people held on for dear life for 1-2 years in the vain hopes that Cata would get fixed. Oh well.

I-d honestly advise everybody in Neltharion to either start another character in a different server, or play TBC/WOTLK meanwhile here. I played a bit on Icecrown and everything seems to work nicely; and if I didn't continue it was simply because I hardly knew anybody and I didn't like the expansion so much so as to play alone. But it works.

TBC is probably more attractive than Icecrown for most of us since there have been fewer TBC servers out there, whereas everybody has played WOTLK A LOTTTTTTT

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everybody! :)

Edit. I'd never seen you around before, Polutena. You're not a mod in the Nelth subforum are you?
    Edited: December 31, 2017

13. You seem to forget that the donation money from that time got stolen by an ex-admin. Most people from Cata realms didn't want to return after the Moltdown. WotLK and Pandaria stayed. We had to invest saved funds on the realms where people stayed most. Yet, for the cata players that stayed with us, we kept the realms active. We didn't close them out of thin air. And we sure are going to do something with them in the future.

About the theft. Like Master Yoda says: Failure, the best teacher is. We will never let it happen again.
    Don't get me wrong but it sounds like the new admin of Warmane stole more money from CATA project, than the ex one did in the past. Because if you think like a normal people: what the players spent in the Cataclysm realm after moltdown DOESN'T MATTER if just to get 1 item or 2 (which drops in a few week-month for them for an example: Share boss loot in DS HC) or even more. The money went for SUPPORTING the realm, TO HELP the developers on what they are doing on CATA, NOT FOR helping them to work on a WOTLK or a *TOP SECRET* TBC project.

I personally feel like Warmane staff try to BLAME THE COMMUNITY because everybody left the abandoned realm instead of TAKING THE RESPONSIBILITY and say: we made a mistake, it was our fault and we'll put more effort in the future to the realm like how we did with MOP already. I think that would be the best idea for Warmane from the business side... Atm the players who play here dont want to donate for a highly overpriced item like FL/DS HC items on a 200-250 player realm. ( in a 2-4k pop realm i understand the prices but now the situation is like Warmane still milking more and more the cash cow)

I'm not here to flame Warmane. I was reading on the forum about players on WOTLK already got bored of the content there and they want to go to the NEXT EXPANSION. They don't want to skip Cataclysm content and jump into MOP just because Warmane didn't care about CATA, instead of skipping they go to another servers instead of yours. I don't see your profit here.

Molten was Glorious when it had 8-10k player based on 4 - 5 Cataclysm realm. Now you have 250- 300 maximum and all realm got merged already. Peoples still didn't lost interest in CATA because of bugged PVE items and Instances or a not balanced PVP not to mention your fake promises with Tol Barad BG & Nefarian and HC BWD Release years ago.
    Edited: December 31, 2017

First ... 678910 Last