1. I wanna play with you again. Miss you bby

Love, Slashspit
    Miss you too man

much love

2. Its gotten so bad that there is no Glyphs for my Druid on AH and no Enchants for sale x.x Hell I don't think I can even get a BG going on Nelth. :c

3. wipe the neth and open new super hype cata server just like lord at outland server...

4. I vote for an end to this server and perhaps a restart to another.
    A refund of a percentage of the coins spent here or a full refund but restrict it to only be useable on a new cataclysm server.
    For right now there is no purpose to have the server up, it just drains resources. There are no raids, dungeons, BGs and the AHs are pretty much dry on items.
    Despite the achievements and efforts made on our characters, they mean next to nothing unless we got someone to share those feats with.
    And while I speak for myself here, I reckon most people I have talked to feel the same way.

5. There will be no refunds. All the money anyone invests is considered a donation. You could've played even if you didn't spend a single dime.

6. Argon if you want to be a bureaucrat I would suggest you go elsewhere. We are all aware that donations are not investments, but right now the voices for losing characters with a lot of coins spent on them seems to be one of the biggest issues. Like I said in my post, a portion of the coins spent returned to be reinvested on another realm or the new cata realm would be a rather fitting solution. For right now we are getting nowhere.

7. What they should do is get more people working on cataclysm and advertise the server .

8. What they should do is get more people working on cataclysm and advertise the server .
    I 100% agree with you but while waiting, we should advertise it ourselves.

In case some of you didn't know, here's a little promotional video I've done ; we need to share it with other WoW communities as much as we can (reddit, Facebook, other private servers etc.) because I can't do it all only by myself.

9. How long does the server have to stay dead until something's done? and no it's not coming back from where it is now. Any interventions needed to be done a long time ago.

Make a fresh server since those always attract some types of players. Make a poll asking existing cata players what they would like. Kill the server since cata doesn't get any attention any more and refund a portion of coins so players who quit playing are encouraged to return and boost other realms populations. Or taking inspiration from something someone mentioned above: more extreme than advertising: let people transfer characters over to cata from other realms and reset the coins for those characters but only make it usable for cata.

10. How long does the server have to stay dead until something's done? and no it's not coming back from where it is now. Any interventions needed to be done a long time ago.

Make a fresh server since those always attract some types of players. Make a poll asking existing cata players what they would like. Kill the server since cata doesn't get any attention any more and refund a portion of coins so players who quit playing are encouraged to return and boost other realms populations. Or taking inspiration from something someone mentioned above: more extreme than advertising: let people transfer characters over to cata from other realms and reset the coins for those characters but only make it usable for cata.
    Instead of blaming Warmane, tell us exactly what you want. What do you think would help Neltharion to be a better game except players? We have one of the best scripted 4.3.4 private server. Why would we need new updates and what would YOU like to see in those updates and why do you think they would attract people?

Once you've done that, create your own topic in the Realm suggestions' sub-forum just like you should do. Because, right now, all you're doing is asking Warmane to work on [???] and to ask players what they would like, which translates to "Please ask me what I want".

So let's go back to my first sentance : what exactly do you want? Once again, answer that in the Realm suggestions' sub-forum as it is made especially for that.

11. I have realized that all these people who make such threads do not actually want to "Revive the realm" but want a coin refund because their realm is dying and they think its the Staff's fault. Its not the staff's fault its your own ****ing fault. Start playing there with friends. You guys moved to other expansions because the population is low. Ever since the population dropped down to 4k i'm seeing this excuse that the population is low and not playable. Every one of those people kept saying same thing and left the realm, YOU abandoned your server because you foresaw the future and abandoned ship.

12. I have realized that all these people who make such threads do not actually want to "Revive the realm" but want a coin refund because their realm is dying and they think its the Staff's fault. Its not the staff's fault its your own ****ing fault. Start playing there with friends. You guys moved to other expansions because the population is low. Ever since the population dropped down to 4k i'm seeing this excuse that the population is low and not playable. Every one of those people kept saying same thing and left the realm, YOU abandoned your server because you foresaw the future and abandoned ship.
    Well said.

13. Is there a reason why the server is dead? Is it really working almost at 100% as described in the video?
    If so, cant imagine why noone is playing here.

14. Instead of blaming Warmane, tell us exactly what you want. What do you think would help Neltharion to be a better game except players? We have one of the best scripted 4.3.4 private server. Why would we need new updates and what would YOU like to see in those updates and why do you think they would attract people?

Once you've done that, create your own topic in the Realm suggestions' sub-forum just like you should do. Because, right now, all you're doing is asking Warmane to work on [???] and to ask players what they would like, which translates to "Please ask me what I want".

So let's go back to my first sentance : what exactly do you want? Once again, answer that in the Realm suggestions' sub-forum as it is made especially for that.
    There's only 100 threads like that, read them. Check the bugtracker if you want to see things to fix.

"Please ask me what I want" -> I don't speak for every Cata player. Hello read my post. That's why I said make a poll.

I have realized that all these people who make such threads do not actually want to "Revive the realm" but want a coin refund because their realm is dying and they think its the Staff's fault. Its not the staff's fault its your own ****ing fault. Start playing there with friends. You guys moved to other expansions because the population is low. Ever since the population dropped down to 4k i'm seeing this excuse that the population is low and not playable. Every one of those people kept saying same thing and left the realm, YOU abandoned your server because you foresaw the future and abandoned ship.
    You're ridiculous. The server has been dying slowly since 4k and there have been so many threads making suggestions. Have you seen a single update to Neltharion? Obviously not. Nothing was being done and things only got worse so anybody who has half a brain naturally quit.

Is there a reason why the server is dead? Is it really working almost at 100% as described in the video?
    If so, cant imagine why noone is playing here.
    There's no server that works that well. But it's a promotional video meant to attract players.

First ... 45678 ... Last