1. Do something !!

Talking with my friends lastnight, they said they would totally come back to play if the server was alive, even if you restart the server and delete the characters.
    Personally, i have a full coins toon, and some with coins weapons, and i cant use them, 8h+ waiting for RDF HC, clear chat for 2 hours, when in Icecrown you cant even read because of the spam.

There are many things you can do, i feel very bad with all that time/coin spend there for nothing now, at least it would be very nice to read a post saying that you are planning to do something. Many players miss it so much, we all know, the server needs a wipe.

2. Reading neltharion's forums last few days because of the same reason, wanted to come back with friends but this is just too dead for me...reseting to first cata patch would be very nice.

3. yes please wipe the server, refund coins and start a new server on the first cata patch

4. [...] refund coins and start a new server on the first cata patch
    100% sure they won't refund. Why would they? It's unfair. See it like that: If it takes x hours of work to earn the gear ingame, it will take y<<x hours to earn these items via coins through money in real life. To make it fair, they'd have to convert items & mounts owned into coins and refund those instead of refunding coins spent. This would make the server end up in the same shape it is right now. Dead, because players start where they left.

Restarting the realm itself sounds ridiculous to me. Give me a single reason why it wouldn't end up as dead as it is now after a slight bump after the reset?
    Edited: October 13, 2017

5. I vote fresh start. Not like this thread is going to change anything but... Yeah.

6. I fully agree with you, if they would make the server again giving the chance to get the coins back, many people would go back to playing. I'm one of those people. I've done several posts and asked several moderators about what the future was. but they have not said anything. We have to make sure that all people are now united to make some changes. Allowing all or a good part of the coins spent on neltharion would be a great reminder for the people. especially if you restart the server.

We need so many people so maybe they understand that we want to notice ... at least to know what's waiting for us.

Let us unite!

7. 100% sure they won't refund. Why would they? It's unfair. See it like that: If it takes x hours of work to earn the gear ingame, it will take y<<x hours to earn these items via coins through money in real life. To make it fair, they'd have to convert items & mounts owned into coins and refund those instead of refunding coins spent. This would make the server end up in the same shape it is right now. Dead, because players start where they left.

Restarting the realm itself sounds ridiculous to me. Give me a single reason why it wouldn't end up as dead as it is now after a slight bump after the reset?
    I think it's wrong not to give back the coins. because if you do not make it possible for other people to use them on other servers always. then if you go back to playing I do not think you're going to get a character like you did before. you make a new one to try (I'm talking about experience because I did all the possible spec on cata).
    Trust that if they announce that they reboot and give their coins back they will return

8. I think it's wrong not to give back the coins. because if you do not make it possible for other people to use them on other servers always. then if you go back to playing I do not think you're going to get a character like you did before. you make a new one to try (I'm talking about experience because I did all the possible spec on cata).
    Trust that if they announce that they reboot and give their coins back they will return
    The only thing that would fix is the hundreds of players who exploited to get free gear. That wouldn't help with the fact that almost nothing works on Cata and it just gets buggier and buggier. They need to fix bugs before they can get players to join...and as you can see, they have no interest in doing anything with Cata.

9. I would also vote for a new Cata server and this old one scrapped.
    In regards to the coin question I reckon they stated they are split on it? I believe reading some post somewhere stating that it is not fair to refund coins minding players have already got to have fun with the gear.
    I believe a good solution could be to either refund a certain % of the total coins spent or 100% but only allow those coins to be used on the new Cata realm, so that it does not become an excuse to spend them on Wotlk, TBC or MoP.

10. they just need to go back in patches
    4.3.4 sucks
    ds sucks, and the overpowered pve pieces made the pvp really dumb and sucky too

11. We are still waiting for a data, character WIPE from the Warmane manadger for making a Progressive PVE & PVP Cata realm or get AT Core what works still better than Neltharion core and get a FULL PVP Oriented, enjoyable server! (Everything is better than a dead server...) A lot of veteran is here, who like this expansion and waiting for something to happen... even from the DONORS like 2Easy and others who was the biggest toxic community!...

12. Asked a GM on frostwolf today about neltharion...noob didin't respond. Who cares about buggs when you can have "hide & seek" event. -_-

13. We are still waiting for a data, character WIPE from the Warmane manadger for making a Progressive PVE & PVP Cata realm or get AT Core what works still better than Neltharion core and get a FULL PVP Oriented, enjoyable server! (Everything is better than a dead server...) A lot of veteran is here, who like this expansion and waiting for something to happen... even from the DONORS like 2Easy and others who was the biggest toxic community!...
    Wow, could it be? Alvie? Is that you?

Laughing at you.

14. meh... Bowjobqq is here from the old Infected guild... i was a MM/Survi hunter back in the days... (Sargeras time)

123 ... Last