1. Please refund our coins so we can spend it on other realms. Give us a chance to play again. There is a lot of people with full geared characthers on Neltharion but they don't care to play because realm is dead. I'm sure If you refund some coins there would be much more people on other realms. I know many players like me which would rather stay offline then waste time on dead realm.
    you spent those coins on cata, you used those items on cata. there was never any guarantee how long the realm would last. there's 0 reason to give any of you a refund simply because your not happy how the realm ended up. if you want more coins for a different realm than suck ti up and buy them.

2. What you say is true Skuddy, but there's no need to rub it in like that.

Because what you said goes for everything that happens here. There is nothing that prevents the entire Warmane project from shutting down and giving every player the middle finger without caring for the time people put into their chars or donations made for the cause of the server. Now obviously it is highly unlikely Warmane would do something like this, but it is still well within their realm of power.
    My point is that while a refund of coins can never be expected, neither can no exceptions made to current beliefs or rules.

The staff responded that there might be plans for the Cataclysm scene in the future. We do not yet know what that means or what their plans are. Maybe a new fresh server is made and all previous characters wiped with 0 refunds, 20% refunds, 50% or 100%. We do not know and we will not know until the staff announces their next move, so until then we should consider that everything can be possible and come with suggestions for solutions. Like one poster in the previous section wrote, Cataclysm ran into a lot of trouble because of rushed decisions, id say, give the Warmane staff time to ponder over what to do next.
    Edited: January 10, 2018

3. The staff responded that there might be plans for the Cataclysm scene in the future. We do not yet know what that means or what their plans are.

If you enjoy playing on Nelt, go ahead. But sticking around based on a pipe dream is nonsense. Warmane has 3 solid realms that get all the attention.
    Icecrown
    Outland
    Lorderon

They are healthy and they work. The rest ist just for advertisement.

4. i played here a lot ,and i donated here a lot,and i think there should not be full refound,i think best way to give some back to player is to take some percentage of donations and give it back,and i think non donors should be "rewarded" and you can include chars on which is made donation too, give some % of worth of gear for everyone, and give coins for achievements done on realm ,like 1000 points for 20 coins or less,that way everyone will be happy.

5. Just shut it down and give like 10% coins from gear/achive/etc and all are happy, the realm died and its not more playable tbh 0 raids bg que 10min and if its insta que u got 3 ppl on both sides its just riduculous to still maintain that realm alive, yes i played on cata for 3 years, yes i donated for that 3 years, and yes i would play cata still but not at this moment when server is barely working, so for players who spent much time on cata playing doing end game content, playing pvp there should be something that we can start on other realms with atleast buying like 1 item from coins, much ppl will lost their bis 10 chars so yeah it should be like this, yes i know donating is our decision but as a comunitty warmane should consider they players the good way, not to treat us like trash

shut it > give 10% (even 5%) coins based our on charters gear/achivs etc > let us go on whatever realm we want to go > gg we are happy thank u molton.

6. If you enjoy playing on Nelt, go ahead. But sticking around based on a pipe dream is nonsense. Warmane has 3 solid realms that get all the attention.
    I don't enjoy playing on Nelt in its current state and I have several BiS chars here. I want a new realm or a partial refund like most people, but it is not my call and so all I can do is either wait it out, play another expansion, another private server or another game.

7. The founder is still here. We can't deal with Cataclysm at this point, but from what I read after asking about it to other Staff, is that it is in the plans for the future. ... When the time is right, we will come with something for Cata as well. Just not now. Its very diferent of saying never.
    @Palutena

I'm far much more of a lurker than a player at this point, unfortunately (mixed between life obligations and the loss of Cata vitality), but I was an avid end-game PVE player as well as PVP (arena and battlegrounds) when I was far more active. That said, I'd love to see some new life breathed into Cata, as I do sorely miss it and the fun time and great friends I made here.

The main reason I posted is that @Proterean actually invoked feedback from the Cata community here on the forum on what things Warmane could to do improve the Cata experience back in May 2017, and several of us put careful thought, consideration, and time into providing suggestions (see http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=352211&page=3). We have had ONE update since then, and while the updates and fixes are of course appreciated, the major issues that we, the community, brought up have yet to be addressed and the overall quality of the realm has continued to deteriorate from the lack of attention or prioritization.

While I can appreciate that you do have Cata somewhere in your plans, I also want to point out that there are some quick-wins you can also do to help us out until you get to the point where you are ready to turn full-bore to focus on making Cata great again.

Thanks!
    Sam

8. @matyi96 you're speaking a lot of nonsense. There is no new admin. The old one who left had no experience in management. The founder is still here. We can't deal with Cataclysm at this point, but from what I read after asking about it to other Staff, is that it is in the plans for the future. We weren't bothering with TBC back then and all of sudden we are. When the time is right, we will come with something for Cata as well. Just not now. Its very diferent of saying never.
    Just merg Nelth into Frost. Both are dead while there is a bit more ppl playing pandas.. there is no point runnning it.

9. Just merg Nelth into Frost. Both are dead while there is a bit more ppl playing pandas.. there is no point runnning it.
    I think people still haven't understood what would happen if Neltharion would merge with Frostwolf. These remaining Nelth players are still playing in this realm because they like Cataclysm, merging it with MoP would do nothing but making these players leave warmane and search for another cata server. Frostwolf would get like what, 5 players in total?
    Edited: January 25, 2018

10. I hope they delete it, to release all the lost souls inlcuding me.

11. I hope they delete it, to release all the lost souls inlcuding me.
    Just GTFO and leave if your unhappy.

12. I hope for a new realm,think that will be 2-3k souls online! Alot ppl like Cata (including me) but wont play on damaged Nelth...

First ... 8910