1. Man...6 pages and no moderator or administration reaction. Time to erase cata expansion...i guess warmane is waiting for you guys to give up already. It´s impressive that even with examples, like the realease of of the new wrath and bc realm and all the hype they got...they don’t even try this with cata. A new release in Christmas vacations and for sure would be gold.
    To the guys clinging to their achievements and BIS...what´s the point of having that and no player base to pve or pvp? is like a former boxer looking to a wall of trophies...but has no one else to fight, maybe his ego.

2. don't worry after MOP WOTLK TBC, latter probably also vanilla WOD and even Legion we might have our go, although Battle for Azeroth is coming out soon, so we might need to wait a few more extra years, np not like there are other servers that provide high quality cataclysm content... We can wait...

3. don't worry after MOP WOTLK TBC, latter probably also vanilla WOD and even Legion we might have our go, although Battle for Azeroth is coming out soon, so we might need to wait a few more extra years, np not like there are other servers that provide high quality cataclysm content... We can wait...
    Yeah, that's what discouraged me the most. We waited for years so they'd get done with WOTLK (it had to be our turn and MoP´s after that, right?), and when WOTLK was like 95% blizzlike, instead of saying yeah let's give Cata some love, they went against their own words and opened a previous xpac. Sigh.

4. I seem to recall that we as a community chose to stay on Nelth instead of merge with another realm provided we would be on our own with minimal or no fixes or updates. It is what it is...

5. I seem to recall that we as a community chose to stay on Nelth instead of merge with another realm provided we would be on our own with minimal or no fixes or updates. It is what it is...
    ??? When did this happem?

6. ??? When did this happem?
    Like a couple of years ago. The people that voted on that stuff are probably not even playing here anymore cause of what happened to the server.

7. Like a couple of years ago. The people that voted on that stuff are probably not even playing here anymore cause of what happened to the server.
    Myself and a few others are still around, I remember getting myself banned by spamming just for warmane to see people still want a cata server. I still don’t have any regrets because I’d rather play cata with my guild than go to mop regardless if there are more players on mop. The pvp scene there isn’t as good and PvE was more broken than cata.

Neltharion isn’t a bad server, too many people whine about population but do nothing about it. People would rather tell people to go other places than to grow the community which is obviously most important. These types of players are the most harmful to cata. There won’t be any change unless the community does its part and until that happens the server will stay in the same state it is in. If you aren’t doing your part don’t complain and if you do not wish to be here no one is being forced to stay here, warmane has other expansions for you to join
    Edited: December 18, 2017

8. Myself and a few others are still around, I remember getting myself banned by spamming just for warmane to see people still want a cata server. I still don’t have any regrets because I’d rather play cata with my guild than go to mop regardless if there are more players on mop. The pvp scene there isn’t as good and PvE was more broken than cata
    100% agree on this.

9. Myself and a few others are still around, I remember getting myself banned by spamming just for warmane to see people still want a cata server. I still don’t have any regrets because I’d rather play cata with my guild than go to mop regardless if there are more players on mop. The pvp scene there isn’t as good and PvE was more broken than cata.

Neltharion isn’t a bad server, too many people whine about population but do nothing about it. People would rather tell people to go other places than to grow the community which is obviously most important. These types of players are the most harmful to cata. There won’t be any change unless the community does its part and until that happens the server will stay in the same state it is in. If you aren’t doing your part don’t complain and if you do not wish to be here no one is being forced to stay here, warmane has other expansions for you to join
    Even i tried to bring some players who used to play retail cataclysm,irl friends, even from other servers still they didnt found this server enjoyable not like the community was bad but lack of devlogs they just simply didnt had fun knowing that they realized server wasnt scripted during leveling and they called quits and first thing they said to me was this "Hey man , im sorry i love cataclysm so much but this doesnt seem fun to play" .

10. I tried the server but if the population is so low that you can raid only at times where people arent in school/work you need to have something else to do. And here is where the problem lies for me.

There is nothing else to do cause of all the bugs. I cant farm achievements since a lot dont work. BG queues at my times are non existant. Cant even play the AH cause there aint no people buying stuff. If i go and recommend this server to friends i would not feel right.

11. I tried the server but if the population is so low that you can raid only at times where people arent in school/work you need to have something else to do. And here is where the problem lies for me.

There is nothing else to do cause of all the bugs. I cant farm achievements since a lot dont work. BG queues at my times are non existant. Cant even play the AH cause there aint no people buying stuff. If i go and recommend this server to friends i would not feel right.
    you can always go fishing.

12. you can always go fishing.
    Can confirm this works.

13. Man...6 pages and no moderator [...] reaction.
    The hell do you want from me? Pray tell, what exactly, do you want a forum moderator to do about Neltharion?

14. The hell do you want from me? Pray tell, what exactly, do you want a forum moderator to do about Neltharion?
    Shhh bebe no cursing. And yeah, I don't know why they always ask you like you're the one in charge of fixing patches ahha

Merry Christmas to everybody!

15. The hell do you want from me? Pray tell, what exactly, do you want a forum moderator to do about Neltharion?
    They want you to pull a moltdown 2.0

Mini He who must not be named

First ... 56789 ... Last