1. Enh Shaman VS Sub rogue (IS IT POSSIBLE)

Really, I dont know what to do, once he sap me its over. I can understand maybe this class doest have chance against rogues but I want to know your tips and advices to try

2. Get a shield with some sort of a spike on it
    *this is the macro to equip the shield (start off with your shield equiped and lightning shield buffed on you
    /equipslot 16 (the name of your main hand weapon )
    /equipslot 17 (the name of your shield)
    This should help you survive the initial burst.
    Use another one of this macro with the names of both of your weapons to equip then back in their correct slot.

3. Having a shield helps a lot. If you know a rogue is 8nc drop magma and poison cleansing. Stoneskin totem helps while stunned, after you survived it you should drop an earthbind and run a bit in ghost wolf to heal up. Now he can cos/sprint shadowstep or deadly throw you to interrupt your heal, try to avoid that. A lesser healing wave should be enough. When he uses evasion just kite him again, heal yourself when you can. Try to keep up flame shock to get him out of stealth in case he vanishes. Frost shock iss good too if you really need to slow him.
    It's not easy but possible with practice youu'll be able to kill rogues but it will be really hard. And even a noob rogue can kill you if he has his cooldowns ready.

4. drop magma+earthbind+cleansing+nature resist totem, equip 1h+shield and laugh, this is like the easiest fight you could ever have to be honest.