1. Seriously, there is no open world PVP channel?

Open World PVP would be 1,000% more interesting if there were an open world PVP channel on each side.

2. Maybe for a bit if they promoted it but it would eventually die.

Just spam global and organise an assault on opposing factions capitals.

3. Maybe for a bit if they promoted it but it would eventually die.

Just spam global and organise an assault on opposing factions capitals.
    People don't read global because it's spam. We're either playing the game or getting a headache reading the rapidly moving spam.

Seriously, guys, guys, guys guys guys guys. In Planetside one guy says, "X attacking Y base" and within 5 minutes you can have half the server there fighting at Y base.

I avoided PVP servers for decades but I figured I'd give it a shot and then I find out there is no freaking chat channel for open PVP?! What's the point?
    Edited: October 13, 2017

4. People don't read global because it's spam. We're either playing the game or getting a headache reading the rapidly moving spam.

Seriously, guys, guys, guys guys guys guys. In Planetside one guy says, "X attacking Y base" and within 5 minutes you can have half the server there fighting at Y base.

I avoided PVP servers for decades but I figured I'd give it a shot and then I find out there is no freaking chat channel for open PVP?! What's the point?
    make 1 and advertise it than, it will get your a lot further than complaining on the forums.

5. There is no even World PVP...what are you talking about?

6. People don't read global because it's spam. We're either playing the game or getting a headache reading the rapidly moving spam.
    If Lordaeron's slow-moving global chat gives you headache then you should go see a Doctor.

Thats not going to happend in Lordaeron, better move to Icecrown, they even have guilds dedicated to world pvp.