1. Best class/race mixes for PvP

Hi everyone;

I have a question as per the title. First thing first is I can't remember if there are still specific racials for some classes I.e. priests (undead had devouring plague etc.)

Other than that, what race/class mixtures do you find best? I know that generally people say humans for whatever they can be, but if you aren't interested in arena, just battlegrounds, wouldn't night elves be great for there shadowmeld ability?

Anywho, what are your opinions?

2. No class-specific racials. All races are good for different purposes and different classes. Shadowmeld, as you mentioned, is great for more than just BGs. Human is probably the most dominant race for pvp, but it doesn't make a massive difference. Pick any class/race combination that you like.

3. "Pick any ALLY class/race combination that you like."
    Horde loosing 8 of 10 bg´s and everyone who want to play pvp faction change or starting on ally.

Horde complain about missing heal (ally got 2-3 Heal every bg), but nobody want to play it.

4. So a Hunter with engineering and not a rogue? I remember playing retail vanilla with a gnome rogue that would use the mind control cap to make enemies fall off of a cliff, or into mobs of wPvP.

I plan on mostly doing normal battlegrounds for the most part. Was never a fan of arenas / for whatever reason my computer would always lag out during them.

I have another question. I was perusing the forums and found an old post that commented on how Alliance dominated PvP during EU hours, but Horde dominated during US hours. Does this still hold true?

5. Depends who has a premade bro, its totally random.

6. Alliance domination during EU hours is true .. totaly ...

7. Human > all really. That's unfortunately how it is in WotLK. One more trinket slot is huge, even in casual random BG's, especially since you don't have to spend 68k honor on an insignia. People who say that human racial "doesn't make a huge difference" have no idea.

8. Human > all really. That's unfortunately how it is in WotLK. One more trinket slot is huge, even in casual random BG's, especially since you don't have to spend 68k honor on an insignia. People who say that human racial "doesn't make a huge difference" have no idea.
    it has absolutely 0 influence in bgs.
    neither it does in arena unless you got TWO sick pve items.
    and there is few people with TWO sick pve items.

just l2p issue and that most pvp people are used to alliance because of AT and icecrown since they already human there because of TWO sick pve trinkets.

but on lord for 99% of player human doesnt have any influence

also maybe dont stuck in 2008 and play troll /orc instead undead
    Edited: September 9, 2017

9. So there isn't much of a difference between Ally or Horde for PvP? (inb4 premades).

10. Nope, play what you wanna play.

11. Just go human warr/dk/pal as 94% of aliance and you should be fine

12. Rogue - Blood Elf, Human. Undead for best look.
    Mage - Human, Troll. Undead for best look.
    Druid - Tauren for 1v1, night elf for arena.
    Paladin - Blood elf, Human.
    Warlock - Human. Undead for best look.
    DK - Orc for 1v1, Human for arena.
    Hunter - night elf
    Priest - Human, Night Elf for 1v1.
    Shaman - Orc, Troll.
    Warrior - Human.

13. I personally could never fathom how people could play humans since they are so bland, their melee animations look dopey, and there are so many other races to choose from in both Horde and Alliance. I always choose between Orcs, Trolls, and Undead for Horde and Night Elves, Gnomes, and Dwarves for Alliance. That said it all depends on what class you want. I think with their racial bonus to Int Gnomes tend to make fine Mages, Warlocks, or Shadow Priests. I think Orcs make awesome Warriors or Enhancement Shamans. Trolls get a bonus to bows so if you prefer a hunter with a Bow then I'd choose a troll. If you want a bonus with guns I would go with Dwarves. And speaking of Dwarves they have a bonus with maces. So if you intend to use a mace then a Dwarf is a good Paladin or warrior as well. If I'm not mistaken Elemental Shamans are best played with as Trolls because they have a bonus to casting (I think). Night Elf hunters can make for AMAZING gankers because you can track anything and also use stealth. It's a fine way to stalk prey. Anyways hoped this helped out.

14. If your alliance Roll Human.

Human pally - LOL
    Human DK- LOL
    Human Shadowpriest- LOL

Owning everything with my Human Spriest. Its op as ****, most op caster. One of the only class who can counter DK or Pally.

For melee, Human Pally or Human Dk.

12 Last