1. Brawler's Guild Questions

Hello everyone,

As of today, Brawler's Guild is live and kicking. As i am an interested player i tried to get an invitation, so far so good.

As i did my research, i found out that Brawler's Pass or Blood-Soaked Invitation drops from Oposing faction Rare spawns in Krasarang's Jungle ( Alliance players have a chance of getting an invitation by killing a rare spawn of the Horde and the other way around).

Now, this is where i start having trouble, the entire area where the spawns are supposed to occur doesn't appear at all to me. It got me wondering " am i missing a scenario similar to Isle of Thunder scenario or something?" and i decided to post this in order to find out if this is happening to someone else and also to find out what wrong with my game.

Thank you and good game :)

2. You can get an invitation from the Black Market Ah or from the rare that spawns just out side it

3. Hello everyone,

As of today, Brawler's Guild is live and kicking. As i am an interested player i tried to get an invitation, so far so good.

As i did my research, i found out that Brawler's Pass or Blood-Soaked Invitation drops from Oposing faction Rare spawns in Krasarang's Jungle ( Alliance players have a chance of getting an invitation by killing a rare spawn of the Horde and the other way around).

Now, this is where i start having trouble, the entire area where the spawns are supposed to occur doesn't appear at all to me. It got me wondering " am i missing a scenario similar to Isle of Thunder scenario or something?" and i decided to post this in order to find out if this is happening to someone else and also to find out what wrong with my game.

Thank you and good game :)
    To start isle of thunder you must go to Shadow Pan Garrison in townlong Steepes, take the quest there, you will teleport out to an island where you must do a solo scenario. If I still remember right, one part of the quest requires you to kill baracades, but due to bugs you cant actually target them. I had to use my hunter pet.

4. I haven't been to the black market AH yet, don't even know where it is... if you can instruct me to its location , i would be grateful :)

5. i refered Isle of Thunder as an example, u need to complete a questline in order for the island to "evolve" and change. Maybe this would be a situation like that.

6. the npc that drop the invitation is at the back of black market AH, in a clear field with grass and flowers... the npc take some time in respawn, so now u will have to camp him like other players that need the item too

7. check AH often with keyword "braw" i got the brawler's pass for 20k and turned around and sold it for 50