1. Cata characters transfer to mop

There is a good suggestion for improving mop server + end the agony of cata realm ( 300 online atm) which is sad thing.
    For example, allow players from cataclysm to transfer to the mop realm,give them choice to pick starter gear ( pvp or pve).
    Instant max level.

That will help mop realm to get new players + im sure that cata players are sad last few months with the population and gameplay there...

What do you guys think?

2. and then they get bored of mop after 1 hour and then there accounts are ****ed

3. You don't even know the story behind Neltharion and Warmane (Molten + Arena Tournament)... Both server got their big name from the QUALITY what they gave to the peoples. Molten got a big name because of the Cataclysm realms had more than 10k player online together... It was all thanks to that they made the first Cataclysm private server from (PVE SIDE) what had working T13 (End game) Content at Cata realms... (back in the days it was progressive not like now...) Arena Tournament was famous also from Cata realms, but from PVP SIDE. AT Core still much better than Neltharions core for PVP! Imagine that almost everything was working like how it should... Spells, stats, gear bonus, arenas, battlegrounds, path finding... they didn't had PVE items what RUINED PVP! It was pure SKILL based game experience what they gave to the peoples... It was HARDCORE!
    Now let me say a few thing about Moltdown... (If i remember correct...) After the servers and the data got "revived" Cataclysm got quick fixes... BUT they released all CATA Content like how it was... The feeling of a PROGRESS was gone... Peoples got their Coins back donated ENDGAME Weapons, Gears?, Trinkets? and Rush to DS HC after it get released in a month?...

Since the release of Molten CATA Realms WE still MISSED working:
    - BWD Norm - Last Boss (Nefarian who gives key to enter HC)
    - HC BWD;
    - TOT4W Normal & HC never worked as how it should by platforms was bugged, peoples used fly and teleport hack to get from one point to another...
    - BOT Norm and HC was Overpowered, bugged forever! (Even not completeable in FL (T11) Gear... you needed big attention and 405iLvL (ENDGAME) to finish a 372 ilvl (HC) instance...
    - FL was Exploitable for years by a Rogue or a Mage solo Alysrazor in HC...
    - Peoples still don't know how to kill Beth'Tilac in retail way... (boss goes up, 1 group at the top of the web killing the boss, second group is on the ground clearing the adds...)
    - Ragnaros HC before Moltdown was a challenge, now it's a joke thanks to that the mechanics are not working well... ( World in FLames is not working at all...)
    - DS also had several bugs... but it was completeable...

Pvp side:
    - Tol barad BG... (It's like WSG but you have more base what you have to defend and capture?... idk that much i played it on retail...) - Tol barad (area) gives a way to Baradin Hold - Raid (PVE - PVP items drop from Bosses like Tier & Season 11-13 (i'm not sure about PVP side)
    - Dalaran arena was not working at all after Moltdown? (idk before didn't play that much PVP) Thanks to the path finding was? not working correct...

Quest/Lore side:
    - Vashj'ir area still not working...
    - Uldum is not finished
    - Deepholm is almost finished! (few bugs only)

But the community was not that bad back in the days at Molten wow... I stoped playing on retail also thanks to the 3 - 5 button braindead characters in Legion...
    You know, if they start to move EVERY developer to FIX the health of Cata and MOP realms by wiping all character for make the realm progressive (atleast on cata) ; fixing 2000 bug under 1 or 2 month for 3-6 month, then you will see the realms get 10k fix player and big ques like how it was... forget to mention to make it a little bit more spicy Warmane & the Community could make a really big advertisement... IF radical changes happens from the Warmane Manadgers plans... :)

Have a nice night & nice weekend! Peace!

PS: Forgot a few things to mention since i don't even play WOW... I'm waiting for Warmane to make new progressive Cata and MOP realms... :)
    Edited: October 13, 2017 Reason: Added PS