1. New player question

I want to start playing on outland ( i am frostwolf player ) but i have few questions :

1. How long it takes aproximately to level up till 70
    2. How good is pvp here and whats que time
    3. I wanna know also the log in que wating time , is it instantly login-able whole day or does the realm still hit the number of max players at the peek during day ( and if it does what time of day is it )

thanks !

2. oh and also i wanna know which i shall pick my main was always demo warlock but i heard ret pala is good so which shall i go for

3. 1. Depends on class and if u solo or boost with a 70. If you solo my guess is about 2 days of playtime. If you boost with a 70, then about 15h.
    2. PvP in TBC is crap until S3 comes out so do not expect it to be "ok" until then.
    3. It tends to be pretty much instant these days.
    4. Ret paladins are useless in TBC PvP. I would go with the warlock.

4. 1. Depends on class and if u solo or boost with a 70. If you solo my guess is about 2 days of playtime. If you boost with a 70, then about 15h.
    2. PvP in TBC is crap until S3 comes out so do not expect it to be "ok" until then.
    3. It tends to be pretty much instant these days.
    4. Ret paladins are useless in TBC PvP. I would go with the warlock.
    thanks mate appreciate it ! :D , just wanna know whats the normal pvp gear piece "honor" cost and how much honor you gain after 1 winned battleground ... and which are better here orcs or humans ( i like orcs racial more but if horde sux in pvp i wanna go ally then )

5. Pally? LOL

They suck ball in Tbc, this isnt 3.3.5, Only good for Healing main tank in dungeons and raids or Tanking AOE packs.

If you wanna own face in pvp.

Ally
    1.Human Rogue(Sub)
    2.Gnome warlock/human warlock (SL/SL)

Horde
    1.Undead rogue (Sub)
    2.undead warlock (Sl/SL)