1. Legion

Hello , guys! Does warmane staff eaven consider releasing any of the last 2 expansion? Because only playable exp on warmane are Tbc and Wotlk. Cata and Mop are dead. And that can chase of people that are not interasted in playing tbc and wotlk.

2. I appreciate that there are people like you who have finally opened their eyes to the two servers. long ago people have asked for the closure of one of these, estamento Neltharion that boasts the beauty of 300 players in peak hours.
    As I say always, more people want changes or notices before the staff members will make you feel

3. Whell , i honestly dont want to comment nelth, because it brakes my, the best of my molten wow days i spent there... But staff rly need to do smth because they are only satisfying the people who want to play 2 very old exp

4. Wrath is the most profitable expansion for them, its the expansion that people want the most, and play the most. Nobody wants ****ty WoD or Legion (well except for maybe you OP).

Anyways I doubt they have even considered opening up any of those two. I'd rather have them increase the cap on Icecrown for at least 1k more. You'll have to try some other private servers if you want those expansions.

5. they have enough on thier plate as it is. new expansions shouldn't even be considered until cata and mop are on par with wotlk and tbc coding wise.

6. Whell everything started to go around the profit, thats why warmane community will never be as good as molten were. Lets face it that cata is dead, mop will die soon too. I would just want to see moment when people start to get bored of playing same exp, same raids over and over again. I asked this question because i saw few servers that are doing pretty good job with legion , and i think warmane staff can do much better.

7. Even though i appreciate the idea of Legion realm, i would have to say as a fellow gamer that would be very rude thing to do towards Blizzard. After all they made my childhood awesome, yes i play on private server, not because i hate something about Blizz, but more of a financial issue (not really it is actually work related issue as the place where i live is pretty ****ed up and i can't ask my parents for a monthly subscription among other bills and stuff). We (as in private server community) should at least respect them that much and stay one expansion behind the live version. You know we need more expansions to be made... private servers don't make expansions.

Now what i would like to see is progressive Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria realms. Like for example making it limited to lvl 70 content for a month or so, than steadily releasing expansion after expansion until you reach the point of end-game, be it Cata or MoP. Also one more thing to keep in mind is, the two most popular expansions right now TBC and WoTLK still require a lot of work devoted to them, so we should keep our 'desires' on an acceptable levels, so that they can keep up with our wishes :P

8. Even though i appreciate the idea of Legion realm, i would have to say as a fellow gamer that would be very rude thing to do towards Blizzard. After all they made my childhood awesome, yes i play on private server, not because i hate something about Blizz, but more of a financial issue (not really it is actually work related issue as the place where i live is pretty ****ed up and i can't ask my parents for a monthly subscription among other bills and stuff). We (as in private server community) should at least respect them that much and stay one expansion behind the live version. You know we need more expansions to be made... private servers don't make expansions.

Now what i would like to see is progressive Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria realms. Like for example making it limited to lvl 70 content for a month or so, than steadily releasing expansion after expansion until you reach the point of end-game, be it Cata or MoP. Also one more thing to keep in mind is, the two most popular expansions right now TBC and WoTLK still require a lot of work devoted to them, so we should keep our 'desires' on an acceptable levels, so that they can keep up with our wishes :P
    You are 100% right about exp and respecting blizz. I just made an example for legion. But rly what i want to see is that cata and mop get b on their feet

9. Private servers are nice to play because they are on older not existing expansions.making Legion realm who will be really bugged possible for years when you can go play legion on retail?and who will play on this realm?only people who dont have few $ to play retail.how it will support itself?also with low population and no cross-realm to hop over the whole Legion experience will be completely ruined.
    maybe in the future when blizzard release next expansion.i personally love legion PVE and what they did with mythic+.5man group tournaments,ladderboard and PVE seasons its actually awesome.

as for WOD not sure if there will be any player base for it.not many people like this expansion.
    Edited: October 14, 2017

10. Hello , guys! Does warmane staff eaven consider releasing any of the last 2 expansion? Because only playable exp on warmane are Tbc and Wotlk. Cata and Mop are dead.
    I and my friends have had a great time playing all day on Frostwolf, thanks for the news flash on it being dead.

11. I and my friends have had a great time playing all day on Frostwolf, thanks for the news flash on it being dead.
    Whell because you play with a friend. You will have a great time playing with friends on 10 man server. You obviously dont know what full server is. When you have 4k +que constantly on server not bearly 2,5k

12. Whell because you play with a friend. You will have a great time playing with friends on 10 man server. You obviously dont know what full server is. When you have 4k +que constantly on server not bearly 2,5k
    I am also having a great time on frostwolf. In past few months they added/fixed good things for pve/pvp, would say it's in the best shape ever. Server is dead for only ppl like you spreading that it's dead.
    You either played mop here for some small amount of time and didn't know how to play it or you didn't even play it at all but saw from all toxic ppl on forum that it's ¨dead¨.
    If you get so fast bored of wow expansions try to find some friend also to play with. Or go and try legion on some other private server, see how all of them are ****ty and come back here.
    Even if they open legion on warmane it will be super buggy and boring, would probably have to wait for like 2 years to get it in some decent state. How can any private legion server be any good since it's just now on retail.
    Edited: October 15, 2017

13. Hmm i rly dont get people like you, who asume that people are poor and that they cant retail because of that. I personaly dont play retail because of time, and secondly i have rly good time playing here on molten cata, and early warmane cata. I made exemple of legion, because i want to see how peoples thin. I said like 3 times that it is bad to focus on tbc and wotlk and leave frostwolf behind, and cata dead. If they want to do that better shutdown cata and focus more on mop.

Ps- stop assuming people richness depending if they are playing retail or not that rly can show to other people that you are kid and possible have low iq

14. Hmm i rly dont get people like you, who asume that people are poor and that they cant retail because of that. I personaly dont play retail because of time, and secondly i have rly good time playing here on molten cata, and early warmane cata. I made exemple of legion, because i want to see how peoples thin. I said like 3 times that it is bad to focus on tbc and wotlk and leave frostwolf behind, and cata dead. If they want to do that better shutdown cata and focus more on mop.

Ps- stop assuming people richness depending if they are playing retail or not that rly can show to other people that you are kid and possible have low iq
    You want to play Legion, play on retail. Warmane isn't going to make a legion private server any time in the near future. Especially when the expansion isn't even finished.

15. wod is wows goose egg, legion is so bad im playing pserver wotlk rather than retail legion with a 4 year sub (tokens) it's that bad