1. Operation Shieldwall

Has anyone been able to get past the quest "Meet the Scout". Can't find the npc to turn into so i can actually start the rep. Any help would be appreciated!

2. This whole quest chain is phased on live so I assume it takes a while to script. I have never seen anything about it on forums/devlog but I could be mistaken.

3. Both alliance and horde quests are not implemented at all. You can take the "Meet the scout" quest from Sunwalker Desco right in front of the inn, down on the ground, but after you complete it there is nothing else. The area is phased and is in general an open pvp area like wintergrasp was in wotlk with objectives to capture and hold like in arathi basin. So it takes alot to script the whole thing. It will be some time before they make it work.

4. -- Quoted Devlog --
    "Several new scenarios such as the Crypt of the Forgotten Kings and Lion's Landing are also pending release after passing the final testing stage. We expect them to be released next week. " (October 17th, 2017)

All we need to know is what they mean by "next week"

5. Bump up.
    What is going on with the next part of the legendary quest line ,says that it is implemented on websites and I personally haven't seen or heard any one doing it

6. Where can I start the quest for the Lions Landing?