1. Friend from Thailand can't login

I recently got my friend from thailand to come play with me, but the issue were having is he isnt able to login from his country it seems. I got a VPN for him to redirect to Europe but than we got the (This account has been temporarily suspended blahblahblah...) and its pretty impractical to play on a VPN. Is there any specific reason as to why he can't login from his country?

2. This are usually very unlikely country specific restrictions but more likely internet service provider specific restrictions. Also special service providers, like for example university campuses, tend to restrict anything and everything like it was a holy mission to keep you from doing anything but reading from selected sources.

3. This are usually very unlikely country specific restrictions but more likely internet service provider specific restrictions. Also special service providers, like for example university campuses, tend to restrict anything and everything like it was a holy mission to keep you from doing anything but reading from selected sources.
    That might be the case because i have tried to torrent over there one time from his house, it doesnt work at all. Soon as i connected to 4G worked just fine. Fairly sure it might be his ISP. But i was also thinking the server might have country restrictions ;\

4. I'm based in Thailand and have been banned twice in a week (banned, appealed, unbanned, banned again) for "advertising", use local ISP no proxy or VPN ever. Must just really dislike this country!