1. [ANSWERED]Multiboxing makes new players leave the server

Now I know many people do not care about Lordaeron, but I want to ask the staff if they realise that multiboxing to the point of griefing, like killing auction house and quest mobs frequently in Stormwind, makes many new players be disgusted and leave the realm Lordaeron or even worse the server. Now, I have helped many new players in my free time, giving gold or gear or helping with dungeons and quests and I am really concerned about the population because I want it not to drop anymore. I do everything in my power to rise it or keep it at least at the level it is right now by encouraging new players, but when something like this happens and nobody is punishing it, I do not understand. I do not mind multiboxing being legal, but disrupting gameplay by killing quest npc and important npcs like the ah ones over and over again in a row is beyond forgiveness. And I deeply encourage someone to take actions, because it is a real problem, otherwise I would not make this thread.
    Edited: October 14, 2017

2. Now I know many people do not care about Lordaeron, but I want to ask the staff if they realise that one especially distasteful multiboxer with a head named Bakalar, is killing auction house and quest mobs frequently in Stormwind, which makes many new players be disgusted and leave the realm Lordaeron or even worse the server. Now, I have helped many new players in my free time, giving gold or gear or helping with dungeons and quests and I am really concerned about the population because I want it not to drop anymore. I do everything in my power to rise it or keep it at least at the level it is right now by encouraging new players, but when something like this happens and nobody is punishing it, I do not understand. I do not mind multiboxing being legal, but disrupting gameplay by killing quest npc and important npcs like the ah ones over and over again in a row is beyond forgiveness. And I deeply encourage someone to take actions, because it is a real problem, otherwise I would not make this thread.
    Can someone delete this thread and ban this ***** plz.

Bakalar.

3. Can you stop killing low levels in capital cities and force them to stop playing?

4. Edit: Could be a good idea to change the topic title.

The thread does not nag at multiboxers per se, but rather the behavior. So it is perfectly fine to have it up Nogonja. It is against the rules to flame multiboxing, not discuss policy that surrounds pvp, which from what I deduce is the topic here.

If a player PvPs too much to an extent where it becomes a burden for many others, the original blizzard rules marked it as griefing which normally gave a warning at first and got steeper if repeated. Dunno how it is on Warmane though so someone from the staff may gladly clarify on this matter. For it is something I would love to hear the judgement of aswell.
    Edited: October 14, 2017

5. I will do whatever i want and wherever i want with my mbox team. SW is not Sanctuary area, pvp is allowed. I got ganked whilelvling and camped for over 15 hours, GM said its pvp and its allowed, well this is also pvp and its allowed and cya later im logged out in ur AH.

Long live Isboxer! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lUDY5QpCz3I

P.s. I appologise cause i am posting from Nogonja, Bakalar is banned on forum 4 more days cause insulting GM alliancer.
    Edited: October 15, 2017

6. Honestly, I do not understand why Warmane have the absolute right on the realm rules despite we players (majority) do not agree with it. We are asking Warmane to do the RIGHT THING FOR THE PLAYERS, we do not enjoy to be abused by mboxers.

7. Dont bother typing, u all fail. As soon GM see this thread it will be deleted and author banned cause insulting me and typing my name in his sick post.

8. I will do whatever i want and wherever i want with my mbox team. SW is not Sanctuary area, pvp is allowed. I got ganked whilelvling and camped for over 15 hours, GM said its pvp and its allowed, well this is also pvp and its allowed and cya later im logged out in ur AH.
    I wonder if you even read what I wrote? The very essence here is the discussion of to what extent your actions are considered PvP and when they turn to Griefing. Like I stated in my previous post, on original realms repeated PvP that resulted in other players being unable to play and/or access critical points of interests was considered griefing. I hence wondered what Warmane's stance on this is.
    Now don't get me wrong, I encourage world PvP and I enjoy it myself, but one needs to draw the line somewhere. Cause when your primary targets are world NPCs and not players, you are not actually Player vs Player per se.
    P.s. I appologise cause i am posting from Nogonja, Bakalar is banned on forum 4 more days cause insulting GM alliancer.
    Dont bother typing, u all fail. As soon GM see this thread it will be deleted and author banned cause insulting me and typing my name in his sick post.
    And I can see why. You are obviously lacking in the manners department. Just because you are a multiboxer it does not grant you the right to act like a cretin towards other players and members of the Warmane staff.
    Honestly, I do not understand why Warmane have the absolute right on the realm rules despite we players (majority) do not agree with it. We are asking Warmane to do the RIGHT THING FOR THE PLAYERS, we do not enjoy to be abused by mboxers.
    It is Warmane's server and therefore they make the rules. Even if all the players would be against a decision made by the owners/staff, it is still their server/project and they have the right to do what they see fit. With that said, it is unlikely they will make such decisions lightly as the playerbase is the lifeblood of the project.
    Edited: October 15, 2017

9. Im respecting ToS, and this guy will get ban.

10. No, Bakalar. Long enough have you made new players leave and long enough have I been silent. I cannot let population decrease because of you. You do not know when to draw the line and you have become a burden for many players. If you think you are more important than the proper gameplay and new players who can be potential donors to the server, you are not.

11. ¿¿¿¿¿namur staff confurmed?????

12. Its allowed on retail, so its allowed here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFJ8fKZRZ_Q
    Sorry but that's not how it works. And if in theory it would, it would mean I can legally run around with mimiced Game Master powers like .kill, .teleport etc by using certain item combinations. It would mean negative damage would be allowed (can you say 62 million damage arcane explosions?:D).

All I can make out of your replies in this thread is that you are a spoiled brat believing playing as a multiboxer gives you an excuse to do anything without care for anything. You burst out about ToS in a case where it is perfectly fine while breaking the ToS yourself. I am out of this thread.

13. Sorry but that's not how it works. And if in theory it would, it would mean I can legally run around with mimiced Game Master powers like .kill, .teleport etc by using certain item combinations. It would mean negative damage would be allowed (can you say 62 million damage arcane explosions?:D). [...]
    That logic actually gave me schizophrenia.

12 Last