1. im not very WoW savvy and i made my username as a joke, sry

Hey guys, so 5 years ago I started playing WoW, I didn't know much about the game back then and I only played it cause a friend introduced me to it and he didn't really explain how things worked, combine that with the fact I barely knew English so I never read any quest descriptions or other things and you get a recipe for some noob player who has no idea what he is doing. I stopped playing after about half a year later.

A few days ago, some friends introduced me again to WoW, and this time armed with a much sophisticated understanding of the English language, I can finally learn and play the game properly.

I am not very WoW savvy, so I have no idea what most people are talking about in the global channel most of the time in-game, but I am making progress.

PS. I have been thinking of donating just to get past the load-in queue, do I just need to donate 10 euroes and I'm good?

2. Yes, Donate the minimum amount and you will skip queu's for lifetime.

3. PS. I have been thinking of donating just to get past the load-in queue, do I just need to donate 10 euroes and I'm good?
    I can safely say that this was the best decision I've ever made on a microtransaction for a game. So yeah, go ahead and donate. I did it back in 2012.

4. sure donate for the fake que, support what they do :)

5. Since when a £10 once-in-a-lifetime payment for the services mentioned below is not worth it?
    1) countless of hours entertainment
    2) reducing time wasted spended in queue and having the convenience to log-in whenever you want

People pay £10 a MONTH for Netflix where they spend much less time and they dont have as much fun but when it comes to donating to a private server its suddenly too much?

It's not even about being rich or poor, it's common sense. Queue is cancer. Just donate the £10