1. I would like to say ... (to Warmane Staff)

I would like to say if you are going to release T5 items (non-sets, not trinkets, from Blind, Kalithresh, Morogrim, Lurker, Void, Astromancer), be sure to release them now/sunday morning .. It helps everyone, mainly for raiding like a catchup mechanics, because in sunday's evening guilds having a raid time. It would be really bad to release them lately than 4PM server time when you announced that you will release them on this weekend (or the upcoming one). I love you, as you providing so good server indeeed, but there is a lack of announcements from your side :)
    Edited: October 14, 2017

2. The shop is a "catchup mechanic" as you yourself stated. . .So why do you need it for raiding unless you're struggling on content?

3. Wait, who said they're going to release T5 content in the first place? As far as I'm concerned, it should only be released AFTER BT comes out. There's no point in releasing it now in case we only have half of T6 out, y'know.

4. Taralej .. Proterean stated, that T5 items not the set pieces (its not been said but I suppose that no trinkets and only from Morogrim, Lurker, Blind, Kalithresh, Void and Astromancer items) will be released this or upcoming weekend :)

5. And as I said .. yea it is catchup mechanics ... WE have 2 main rogues in guild that are storing DKP's over 4 months, waiting to dragonspine trophy to drop and their rest of equip is far behind of ours. And actually its not only rogues, there are few people doing it same ... for example Im in TOP 5 with DKP's in guild .. we are clearing only 1/6 1/4 and for perspective I have 2850 GS and min maxing my equip as enha sham, so I think, that if they add few items to store, it will help those which have the biggest DKP without spending any and those, which joined guild recently and can together clear atleast 4/6 2/4.

6. WE have 2 main rogues in guild that are storing DKP's over 4 months, waiting to dragonspine trophy to drop and their rest of equip is far behind of ours.
    I'm sorry but that's just dumb.

we are clearing only 1/6 1/4 and for perspective I have 2850 GS
    How can you have 2850 GS when you're 1/6 1/4? This would mean that you're absolutely full T4 BiS-geared, which leads to the question how can you be 1/6 1/4? If your answer is because of people like those two rogues, then you need to kick them and get people who actually care about their gear and their guild.

7. Actually .. you summarized that pretty well .. :D Im full T4 geared .. deep shadow belt .. only thing that missing from T4 is Skulker Leggins and Ring from KZ prince :) Our guild members are 2750 aproximatelly :)

8. Releasing t5 items in the store before t6 is even fully released? What?

9. Seems to me that you could take advantage of everyone saving their DKP for 1 item by going for everything they pass on. You will be much better geared and by the time they get their dragon spine trophy you will have all the other gear you need. Then you can get dragon spine trophy when the others have it.

10. If you have rogues banking DKP and actively avoiding upgrades then you have a ****ing stupid loot system. Now I realise these stupid loot systems exist, but it's situations like this that ultimately lead to DKP being mostly a thing of the past by WOTLK and why we saw the rise of loot council. Don't you think it's a problem you should address as a guild, that your guild is actively geared but you have a problem that your rogues are falling behind purely because they have been taken hostage by one item and the DKP system?

It's not warmanes fault that this exists, I'll just say that my guild melee does not have any DST trinkets but the gear level across the board is very strong, no Rogues or Fury Warriors gimping their gear to try to win a bid war on a trinket that doesn't drop.

11. Uh but Bigbazz, that is how DKP works. Even with DFT on low drop chance, there are rogues already stacking DKP for glaives, vision, leggings of the immortal night etc. It is part of the game. Passing up on loot has its pros and cons. Pros is that you can bid higher on rare stuff, cons is that you can risk getting excluded because you fall behind gear wise or that the guild breaks up, meaning all saved DKP was saved in vain.

12. Uh but Bigbazz, that is how DKP works. Even with DFT on low drop chance, there are rogues already stacking DKP for glaives, vision, leggings of the immortal night etc. It is part of the game. Passing up on loot has its pros and cons. Pros is that you can bid higher on rare stuff, cons is that you can risk getting excluded because you fall behind gear wise or that the guild breaks up, meaning all saved DKP was saved in vain.
    What does this change about my post? I'm telling you DKP is stupid because it has created this situation, I know how DKP works. In any case you can easily adjust a DKP system to punish this sort of behaviour because it is actively detrimental to your raid. Asking for Warmane to put items on the shop as a fix for your guilds bad loot system is just silly, fix your loot system and the problem doesn't exist.

13. a bid war on a trinket that doesn't drop.
    You guys know Gruul should drop 2 non-set items right? It should be two tier items, and two non-set. But our Gruul drops 1 non-set item. Meaning you are half as likely to get a dst on Warmane as you were on retail. Yet, I see people asking for a DST in the item shop all the time, and arguing about loot systems. Seems like those efforts would be better spent lobbying to get obvious and blatant bugs like this fixed and then twice as many DSTs would drop as currently do. Upvote those bug reports.

Same thing with magtheridon btw.
    Edited: October 15, 2017

14. You guys know Gruul should drop 2 non-set items right? It should be two tier items, and two non-set. But our Gruul drops 1 non-set item. Meaning you are half as likely to get a dst on Warmane as you were on retail. Yet, I see people asking for a DST in the item shop all the time, and arguing about loot systems. Seems like those efforts would be better spent lobbying to get obvious and blatant bugs like this fixed and then twice as many DSTs would drop as currently do. Upvote those bug reports.

Same thing with magtheridon btw.
    2 epics and 1 token and not 2 epics and 2 tokens.

15. 2 epics and 1 token and not 2 epics and 2 tokens.
    That's an early iteration. There are three versions. Originally it was 1 token. but Blizzard increased the tokens to two per kill pretty early on, and three per kill much later. Obviously, this server has chosen to go with the two tokens version for all 25 man boss in t4 and t5. This server never claimed to be pre-nerf, where 25 man bosses would drop 1 token.

Regardless, it was always two non-tier epics.

12 Last