1. I'm sorry but that's just dumb.

How can you have 2850 GS when you're 1/6 1/4? This would mean that you're absolutely full T4 BiS-geared, which leads to the question how can you be 1/6 1/4? If your answer is because of people like those two rogues, then you need to kick them and get people who actually care about their gear and their guild.
    It seems that you never agree with anyone on this forum and the point of you being here is trying to make people think the way you do.

I am curious why aren't you removed yet, since I doubt anyone really likes you to type here.

2. Yea but now I agree with him .. we have overgear for Lurker and Void and we are not able to even kill other bosses .. our DPS is 1k in average per player ...

3. It seems that you never agree with anyone on this forum and the point of you being here is trying to make people think the way you do.

I am curious why aren't you removed yet, since I doubt anyone really likes you to type here.
    oh, look - I have fans
    Yea but now I agree with him .. we have overgear for Lurker and Void and we are not able to even kill other bosses .. our DPS is 1k in average per player ...
    Well, that's exactly what I mean, mate. T5 is still very much current content. Releasing it in full before T6 is fully released would be pure P2W. Just git gud, kick those crappy DPSers and tell your rogues to start upgrading instead of banking for a single item or you'll kick them too. By now, they've probably missed so many upgrades that it would easily offset if DST had dropped and they lost the bid for it, don't you think? And yeah, I forgot about that post from Prot, thx for reminding me.

4. Problem is .. that rogues have all KZ gear and there is almost nothing to be dropped by Lurker for rogues (and void only trinket + T5 shoudlers) in fact there is nothing to spend these DKP on actually... So ..

5. storing DKP's over 4 months
    we are clearing only 1/6 1/4
    Dont think more lewts on cashshop will help you at all lol

6. we are clearing only 1/6 1/4 and for perspective I have 2850 GS and min maxing my equip as enha sham, so I think, that if they add few items to store, it will help those which have the biggest DKP without spending any and those, which joined guild recently and can together clear atleast 4/6 2/4.
    Let me give you some advice. 1. This content is easy 2. Your guild is real bad 3. Not having access to p2w items isn't your problem.

7. These are not advices :D but facts

8. Yeah, okay. I think he got the picture and we can stop bashing his guild now :D In conclusion, T5 will be available when it becomes available - it's meant as a catch up mechanic and if it offered current gear then it would be p2w. Until then, try to improve with your guild or join a new one.

9. Current content is not hard. It's just trial & error until the raid knows what to do. (Also some RNG here and there)

Anyways to quote @Proterean "The marketplace will not feature T5 items for a very long time." - 3 weeks ago. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....49#post2860549

10. It should be pointed out as a fact, the T4 gear available on the store allows you to create a monster of a character. I'll give you an example since we're speaking rogues, I will build a set that is good enough to clear T5 and Hyjal as a rogue while performing really well, many of these are still even BIS items during T5, only using shop or BOE.

Helm : Engineering / T4
    Neck : Badge neck (BIS until T6)
    Shoulders : T4
    Cloak : Drape of Dark Reavers
    Chest : T4
    Bracers : Swiftstrike Bracers (LW crafted)
    Gloves : Grips of Deftness or T4 (for 4 set)
    Belt : Belt of Deep Shadow (LW crafted)
    Legs : Skulkers Greaves (BIS until T6) or T4 (for 4 set)
    Boots : Edgewalker Longboots (BIS until T6)
    Rings : Ring of a Thousand Marks + Garona's Signet
    Trinkets : Bloodlust Brooch + Crusader Darkmoon Card.
    Ranged : Sunfury Bow
    MH weapon : Spiteblade / Gladiator's Slicer
    OH weapon : Gladiator's Quickblade / Latro's Shifting Sword

I mean here you have a Rogue that is super capable, and you have zero items from T5 even included, every item is available on the shop or from crafted boe. With this level of gear available you can just crush T5 into the ground, despite that you're missing the T5 upgrades or DST. There is zero need for the shop to have T5 items just to help your guild progress, because the best setups available from ingame BOEs and shop items allow you to create a complete beast of a character.
    Edited: October 16, 2017

11. My gs is 3200-3300. And no DST drop for my guild since server start cuz drop chance lowered. Need respec to caster =(( (all they items with lowered drop chance we can buy in shop).

12. Damn, now I wanna play a rogue. I have several rogues in my guild with that exact gear and can confirm they have no issues pulling competitive DPS.

13. Damn, now I wanna play a rogue. I have several rogues in my guild with that exact gear and can confirm they have no issues pulling competitive DPS.
    Can you not reply to every single ****ing thread in this forum? when was the last time you seen the sun light? xD

14. Can you not reply to every single ****ing thread in this forum? when was the last time you seen the sun light? xD
    I was outside at this random chick's place like 2 days ago. We were like 5 people at first, then more and more started showing up. Every other guy was bringing more and more weed. It was fun.

edit: i couldnt smoke too much cuz i was working the next day. yea, i work sundays -_-
    Edited: October 17, 2017

15. It's just trial & error until the raid knows what to do.
    So literally every raid to ever exist...

First 12