1. This behavior in RDF's should be bannable. When it's every single time some kid wants to be kicked because he doesn't want deserter and then afk's. It's a waste of time for the people actually trying to play this game.
    9 out of 10 times you have no problems to finish a dungeon with 4 people, even with bad gear... Just ignore that people and finish your run without bi tching about it. Most of my runs are without problems and extremly smooth. i would say, that not even 10% of my runs get wasted by stupid people, mostly because i simply ignore them and move on. I would love to punish all this disbehaving people, but actualy this would only leave me with not a single finished rdf hc.

2. Well, all i can say is, so far i have done lots of RHC and RDF's, the bug is annoying yes, but also nice, immagine a kicking fest if someone is lower than 6k, most of my rhc went with no problems at all, its just wierd cause mostly no one talks and i mean that 90% of the time, it feels like playing with bots, tho that makes the dungeons run more smoother

But anyway, i always join rhc and i always aim to finish em, since im a dk, im flexible, if the healer slacks, its no biggie, with lower dps, its not impossible just longer boring fights,

But everynow and then while farming, the most *****ic thing happens, i get in one of those boring *** dungeons

Anyway, i kinda lost my point of what i was trying to say since im sniping my way through queue

3. Icecrown needs to build a community though, so people actually need to behave or get ****ed out of raids and dungeons.

4. Icecrown needs to build a community though, so people actually need to behave or get ****ed out of raids and dungeons.
    In your own dreams maybe......just make your own group and stop crying. Problem solved.

First 12