1. Annoying RDF players

Why does it always happen? You queue for random and as soon as you enter someone says "KICK ME". You say "no" and then they tele out and afk or d/c.
    If you didn't want random dungeons queue for the ones you want.

This is really getting out of hand Warmane. Some players need to honestly grow up.

2. I think changes should be done, i had couple of times people just get in wipe once and go AFK. Just because group doesn't want to kick them.. It's absolutely outrageous, i mean you can't even do a long term HC farm, because there is always someone to give you a Deserter debuff..

3. Once again, I stress that crappy players like what you're talking about is pretty much why I haven't set foot in an RDF in almost a month.

Also, players unfortunately cannot simply queue for specific dungeons. Well... they can, but only by queueing for randoms do you get 2 daily Frost Emblems (and then two Triumph Emblems afterwards). I've considered farming heirlooms for alts, but alas, that's something I might not be able to do because of childish players demanding kicks. Now that I think about it, this is probably why we have FOS/POS farming groups.

That all being said, Warmane is still a great server and it's not the Warmane staff's fault that players have crap for brains.
    Edited: October 15, 2017 Reason: Added a detail I realized

4. This will be the case until they fix RDF. Now if you kick one guy or someone leaves and you re queue you won't get any emblems of frost/triumph at end. It's same for low level dungeons, you don't get the satchel and xp at end.

5. lul yet another of the reasons why I quit Icecrown around 1 year ago. I decided to give it a try 1 week ago. Nope. Bye.

There are currently 2 main issues with RDF there:

1) Subjective - people queue RDF for EoFs but they only want quick RDFs with geared groups, and they don't want to bother making a group themselves. If the group is not geared or if the HC would take longer than 15 minutes, they ask for kicks and go AFK, preferring to waste 10-15 min more waiting for another RDF than actually doing the current one. Overall, they are the lazy casual trashes, the meek, the mass, the sheep, the lowly dirt, the players that play just because, the players who are average at best and have no intention to go beyond that nor will they accept any kind of advice or criticism or conform to other players. These cannot be changed and they have always existed in every online game, especially F2P games, where they compose the majority of the player base.

2) Objective - the bug which causes players to not get end-of-dungeon rewards if the dungeon was finished with less than 5 players or if players were recruited mid-run. Basically, if someone leaves or if you kick someone for being a moron - you lose.

Basically, because of 2) we cannot deal with 1). And so I stopped doing RDF, which slowly killed my desire to play on Icecrown altogether. I don't have these issues on Outland because there people are forced to communicate and group up manually - something which RDF completely killed and something which very easily filters involved and communicative players from the uninvolved and uncommunicative. Other people are forced to have attunements and keys, and that's one very solid filter against casuals.

And no, I'm not going to play on Lordaeron. It's a dead realm on an outdated expansion server-wise. There is nothing Lordaeron can give me.
    Edited: October 15, 2017

6. kicking a player won't change a thing about rdf rewards, you just mustn't requeue to fill up the vacancy

7. How about you find people with same interests and do RDF with them? No leavers, no afkers, just poeple with whom you enjoy to play.

Or maybe you can't see irony in this post. No one has to play as you'd want them to. Everyone can leave whenever they want. If you don't like it - read first sentence. I hope you realize, you make your own way. You choose environment in which you play in. No one owes you perfect runs or whatever, you either make it happen or come cry on forums.

8. How about you find people with same interests and do RDF with them? No leavers, no afkers, just poeple with whom you enjoy to play.

Or maybe you can't see irony in this post. No one has to play as you'd want them to. Everyone can leave whenever they want. If you don't like it - read first sentence. I hope you realize, you make your own way. You choose environment in which you play in. No one owes you perfect runs or whatever, you either make it happen or come cry on forums.
    Sounds like the route you're suggesting is to go old school. Granted, you're still using the RDF tool, but you're also suggesting players go out of their way to be social and actually talk to players to accomplish this goal. Dodgykebaab would be proud.

9. Sounds like the route you're suggesting is to go old school. Granted, you're still using the RDF tool, but you're also suggesting players go out of their way to be social and actually talk to players to accomplish this goal. Dodgykebaab would be proud.
    I didn't understand a single word man. You saying that making guilds and playing with people you like is oldschool? No one is going out of their way, everyone is doing exactly what they want to do.

To me expecting every random person to be like you want them to be is totally absurd, even some mental illness level absurd.

There is no word from someone named Dodgykebaab in this topic, so idk what the hell you mean by that.

10. I didn't understand a single word man. You saying that making guilds and playing with people you like is oldschool? No one is going out of their way, everyone is doing exactly what they want to do.

To me expecting every random person to be like you want them to be is totally absurd, even some mental illness level absurd.

There is no word from someone named Dodgykebaab in this topic, so idk what the hell you mean by that.
    Didn't understand a word I said... are you serious? *facepalms* Maybe you also haven't noticed, but actually having to talk to players (which you did say to do when you said "How about you FIND PEOPLE WITH SAME INTERESTS and do RDF with them") to get into 5 mans is considered "old school" by many players.

Also, you seriously don't know who Dodgykebaab is? Man, you must've been living under a rock all these years because that dude is a well known private server reviewer who, by the way, also praised Lordaeron for their intentional disabling of the RDF tool.
    Edited: October 15, 2017

11. How about you find people with same interests and do RDF with them? No leavers, no afkers, just poeple with whom you enjoy to play.

I have gathered two things from your post. You are either the type of player I'm talking about or you're supporting what they do.
    Apparently you didn't understand my post. People queue for RANDOM dungeons and because they don't like what they get they afk and leave the group to do without a role. If they did not like the random function they shouldn't use it.
    So, yes people have to play to a certain extent when queuing for random dungeons. Do the random dungeon you queued for and not complain with what you get. Simple.
    Your argument is null and void angrylol.

12. Do the random dungeon you queued for and not complain with what you get. Simple.
    Exactly man, exactly.
    First you make blanket about how unfair and bad it is and then you say this. Its clear as day whos argument is null and void.

13. I have gathered two things from your post. You are either the type of player I'm talking about or you're supporting what they do.
    Apparently you didn't understand my post. People queue for RANDOM dungeons and because they don't like what they get they afk and leave the group to do without a role. If they did not like the random function they shouldn't use it.
    So, yes people have to play to a certain extent when queuing for random dungeons. Do the random dungeon you queued for and not complain with what you get. Simple.
    Your argument is null and void angrylol.
    Excuse me,i forgot my suit and boe tie, I forgot i must play this game like it's my job.....I don't want to dissapoint Bob, the dk with cloth shoulders from icc trash and Big Joe, the mage with 2 strength rings from icc trash and silly willy,the tank who loses mobs, like paris hilton loses herself at parties. Are you for real? Of course if i find something i don't like, why should i even bother myself with it? Yes,let me do the rdf when tank is top dps and rest aren't passing 2k dps, when bis brainlessmournes are jumping and pulling half the instance.....oh, stratholme and oculus....i must do my part to the joyful and wonderful community, it is my job.....Again, you want to avoid *****s, go make ur own group. Can't manage that? well have fun with bob and silly willy. And i really don't understand, if a dude demands to be kicked, just kick him and be done. But no,you are a man of principle, he must get deserter buff,he must leave, HE MUST NOT GET FROSTS. But what if he doesn't? You and the rest of the party keep wasting time for nothing,all because of that ''righteous and judgemental'' attitude...Make your own group or shut up and endure it.

14. Excuse me,i forgot my suit and boe tie, I forgot i must play this game like it's my job.....I don't want to dissapoint Bob, the dk with cloth shoulders from icc trash and Big Joe, the mage with 2 strength rings from icc trash and silly willy,the tank who loses mobs, like paris hilton loses herself at parties. Are you for real? Of course if i find something i don't like, why should i even bother myself with it? Yes,let me do the rdf when tank is top dps and rest aren't passing 2k dps, when bis brainlessmournes are jumping and pulling half the instance.....oh, stratholme and oculus....i must do my part to the joyful and wonderful community, it is my job.....Again, you want to avoid *****s, go make ur own group. Can't manage that? well have fun with bob and silly willy. And i really don't understand, if a dude demands to be kicked, just kick him and be done. But no,you are a man of principle, he must get deserter buff,he must leave, HE MUST NOT GET FROSTS. But what if he doesn't? You and the rest of the party keep wasting time for nothing,all because of that ''righteous and judgemental'' attitude...Make your own group or shut up and endure it.
    Or you know, just do the god damn dungeon and move on with your life. Or don't bother queuing for dungeons and waste everyone else's time.

15. Excuse me,i forgot my suit and boe tie, I forgot i must play this game like it's my job.....I don't want to dissapoint Bob, the dk with cloth shoulders from icc trash and Big Joe, the mage with 2 strength rings from icc trash and silly willy,the tank who loses mobs, like paris hilton loses herself at parties. Are you for real? Of course if i find something i don't like, why should i even bother myself with it? Yes,let me do the rdf when tank is top dps and rest aren't passing 2k dps, when bis brainlessmournes are jumping and pulling half the instance.....oh, stratholme and oculus....i must do my part to the joyful and wonderful community, it is my job.....Again, you want to avoid *****s, go make ur own group. Can't manage that? well have fun with bob and silly willy. And i really don't understand, if a dude demands to be kicked, just kick him and be done. But no,you are a man of principle, he must get deserter buff,he must leave, HE MUST NOT GET FROSTS. But what if he doesn't? You and the rest of the party keep wasting time for nothing,all because of that ''righteous and judgemental'' attitude...Make your own group or shut up and endure it.
    It seems you are the same player I'm talking about as well. Read the lovely quote from romz:
    Or you know, just do the god damn dungeon and move on with your life. Or don't bother queuing for dungeons and waste everyone else's time.
    This behavior in RDF's should be bannable. When it's every single time some kid wants to be kicked because he doesn't want deserter and then afk's. It's a waste of time for the people actually trying to play this game.

12 Last