1. Any Plans for a new WOTLK fresh server?

Hi just wondering if there are amy plans to make a fresh WOTLK server so newer peeps can start from the beginning of wrath

2. Whats the point? If a new server is icecrown like and not a progress server, you start to gear up in icc anyway. Lets say a fresh server starts on a friday, you will see level 80s on saturday and after a heavy RDF HC grind good players can clear at least icc first wing (10/25) on sunday. After 2 month a new server would look like a icecrown copy, mostly.

3. I mean a fresh progress server. If it was a fresh server ICC wouldnt be available mate lol. Would just be nice to get guys doing Ulduar again as a challenge, for me the best raid ever.

4. I mean a fresh progress server. If it was a fresh server ICC wouldnt be available mate lol.
    Icecrown was no progress server, so you better look at lordaeron.

Would just be nice to get guys doing Ulduar again as a challenge, for me the best raid ever.
    Ulduar was more of a challange than icc and less gear compensable. The reason that most guilds run so smooth through icc is only because they outgear the encounter heavily. With the warmane playerbase ulduar will probably more a pain in the *** than fun.

5. For the hem.... 804 789th time

No.

6. This new trend is so stupid. There's kids who go around to every server begging for a progression realm, then they join, go through all of the raids, whine about the players having gear, then quit and go to a new realm to do the progression over and over and over. WTF is even fun in that?

7. I'll be adding my 2-cents on this. Like if they were going to make a fulll progression server, it would be better if they implement an achievement system attunement. Meaning, players should get all heroic dungeons pre-POS, FOS, HOR achieves before they are allowed to enter OS10/25.
    Get OS10/25 achieves before entering Naxx10/25.
    Get Naxx achieves before being allowed to enter Ulduar.
    Get Ulduar achieves before being allowed to enter TOC/Onyxia
    Get TOC achieve before being allowed to enter FOS/POS/HOR.
    Get TOC HC achieve before being allowed to enter ICC.
    You get where am I going.

This way it will make T7, T8 raids relevant, which prevents FOS/POS farming way to ICC.
    In addition, it filters players who lack raid-awareness from those who are good at pve. (Better quality of pugs I Guess)

But the idea of another server seems like a waste of resource and time for warmane. We would be better off if they just improve the current realms.
    This is my 2cents. Ty for reading.
    Edited: October 18, 2017

8. i just started and theres nobody to farm normal heroics, it's not really the wrath experience.

9. i just started and theres nobody to farm normal heroics, it's not really the wrath experience.
    RDF HC is very active, you can play heroics non stop. As a tank you just need to think about queing and you are already in.

10. i just started and theres nobody to farm normal heroics, it's not really the wrath experience.
    Dunno about normal but there are plenty of rhc definately.
    It appears to me that you´re just speaking about what happened to you in a day or two.

11. This new trend is so stupid. There's kids who go around to every server begging for a progression realm, then they join, go through all of the raids, whine about the players having gear, then quit and go to a new realm to do the progression over and over and over. WTF is even fun in that?
    Kids...av a word with yaself mate!
    I was just asking if there was gonna be a fresh server for the newly fresh people joining who would like to start from the beginning again.

By the way i like dragonfangv8 way of thinking, would be a great Idea.

12. I'll be adding my 2-cents on this. Like if they were going to make a fulll progression server, it would be better if they implement an achievement system attunement. Meaning, players should get all heroic dungeons pre-POS, FOS, HOR achieves before they are allowed to enter OS10/25.
    Get OS10/25 achieves before entering Naxx10/25.
    Get Naxx achieves before being allowed to enter Ulduar.
    Get Ulduar achieves before being allowed to enter TOC/Onyxia
    Get TOC achieve before being allowed to enter FOS/POS/HOR.
    Get TOC HC achieve before being allowed to enter ICC.
    You get where am I going.

This way it will make T7, T8 raids relevant, which prevents FOS/POS farming way to ICC.
    In addition, it filters players who lack raid-awareness from those who are good at pve. (Better quality of pugs I Guess)

But the idea of another server seems like a waste of resource and time for warmane. We would be better off if they just improve the current realms.
    This is my 2cents. Ty for reading.
    Damn, that actually sounds very nice, I'd immediately join a server like that although I fear it'd be low populated since people wouldn't get stuff handed to them on a silver platter, probably for the best though.