1. May 27, 2017  

<Oath> [H] Oceanic Progression Raiding Recruiting!

Greetings all!

We're an Oceanic Timezone guild with experienced leadership, 11/11 Kara, three Kara groups weekly, and currently 1/2 Gruul's Lair! We are mainly looking for healers to fill out our 25 man team, but all timezones, all levels welcome!

-Raid times-
    Kara Wednesday - 0900AM Server Time
    Kara Thursday -1000AM Server Time
    Kara Friday - 1000AM Server Time
    25 Mans Sunday - 1000AM Server Time

-Recruitment-
    Priority - Healers
    We'll still recruit for all classes, all levels.
    Discord will be required ( https://discord.gg/mtMrPdM ). We won't have a website, and will be doing all of our guild administration through Discord.
    Post here our join our Discord!

-Conclusion-
    If you're interested get in contact with any of our members! Or whisper Reed in-game or in discord!
    Edited: September 17, 2017 Reason: Update

2. May 27, 2017  

3. May 27, 2017  
    Looking forward to playing with you guys

4. May 30, 2017  
    Having a great time so far with you guys!

5. June 1, 2017  
    Can i join? i play from Japan so would be nice to be in a guild around the same time

6. Oath is still looking for more! Many of us are now in Outland getting ready for Kara preps. Leave us a message on discord and we'll get back to you!

7. Are you guys still looking for players? Very new to Medivh

8. Do you have a latest Discord invite, the one you have in this post has expired. I hate Horde tbh, but not many options on this server for Alliance seemingly, particularly for Australians

9. Oath is still recruiting. Priority for tanks and healers.

10. Updated main post. 25 man content started! Looking for healers to solidify our core!

11. Bump! Gruul and Magtheridon down, would be great to see more Oceanic/Late Night/Off Peak players join.