1. Tier 5 item shop release date?

Tier 5 item release date was mentioned in a previous thread to be 1 week after the release of dst(this past weekend) Since the dst release was canceled is tier 5 release canceled as well? Is there an alternative timeline for it?

Note: tier 5 in the context of a few pieces from easily farmed bosses and no actual tier pieces.

Previous thread:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=366266&page=6

Quote from said thread from proterean:
    "With that being said, DST will be made available in the Store this weekend with tier 5 content to follow in a week or two ( not tier 5 set pieces ) DST Coin cost has yet to be decided upon & it's possible that a character will need to meet certain criteria to purchase one via the Store."

The mentioned "this weekend" in the quote was 2 weekends ago for dst release. The following weekend(this past weekend) was partial t5 release based on that quoted tentative schedule.
    Edited: October 16, 2017

2. The marketplace will not feature T5 items for a very long time.
    That's from 3 weeks ago.

3. I hope never, someone can buy a piece of loot from t5, list the char for sell and say it's ssc/tk attune and scam you even more easy

4. I hope never, someone can buy a piece of loot from t5, list the char for sell and say it's ssc/tk attune and scam you even more easy
    Except he is prone to

a)getting shutdown to use marketplace
    b)coins are refunded,char is returned to original owner.
    c)risking getting banned for intentional scamming.

d) Nuff said,now gimme my COKOLINO food! :)

5. Except he is prone to

a)getting shutdown to use marketplace
    b)coins are refunded,char is returned to original owner.
    c)risking getting banned for intentional scamming.

d) Nuff said,now gimme my COKOLINO food! :)
    True, but it will be super annoying to risk it. I can see a lot of people falling for it and not know it's reportable.