1. Kind of new to this server

Hello everybody. I'll explain this title to get it out of the way. Why kind of? I played here before, but I don't know the exact reason why I stopped, I know I played @#$%&-wow and wanted to try this I guess, really don't know. Now, that out of the way, proper introduction.
    This might not be the smartest thing to do, but whatever. Hello, my name is Adam (hence the name Adamiki) and I'm from Croatia, Zagreb (if that matters to anyone). I like WoW as a whole, but every expansion for me has it's up's and down's. But to say 1 thing that is mainly good and bad about WoW. First the bad one. Repetitive gameplay. You basically do kill quests, collect quests and here and there explore quests with exceptions of quests for raids/dungeons, legendary questlines and such. It just get's boring after a while and I expect different things to happen, but it never does, only finishing the raid on highest difficulty and maybe getting some hard achievements. Now the good thing. The community. Yeah, there might be toxic people in the game, but every game has it, whether it be an online game or a singleplayer game, there always are, but WoW community is a special one. If you're really new to the game, yeah there will be trolls and 'maniacs' to guide you to the 'wrong' path, but most of the people will try to help you the best way they can. There will be people with whom you will be best friends with, with whom you will travel around Azeroth and talk weird ****. So many good things can happen. Now, enough of me rambling, I want to get straight to the point and that is my question. Not a life-death scenario, but still one question that I always wondered about on this server.
    This server has 4 expansions. TBC, WOTLK, Cata and MoP, but the '5th' expansion is WOTLK old. I never knew what that 'old' meant. Does it mean you play WOTLK in like 3.00, 3.1.0 or is it like a test server or something like that? I would like to know that answer and if it is like 3.0.0, is the gameplay dramatically changed or?

2. Hello and Welcome to this server. I hope you enjoy your gameplay here.
    There is no WotLK OLD server... if you've seen that in the download section then I can say, that is about WoD character and NPC models or without them. the WotLK old client uses WotLK models but the other one uses WoD models

3. ANDIRAGO, oh I didn't know that, so no gameplay difference. Also, minor question. I know it might be a dumb one, but how do I check how much FPS I have? I know when I played other private servers it was control + r, but here it doesn't work.

4. Just mouseover the little red questionmark on your UI and it should show some info, fps included.