Hello All!!!!

We are a new guild with the goal of completing/farming ALL classic dungeons/raids. There is no level/gear requirement anyone is welcome to join just please send a letter to any of my accounts: Metrohunter, Metromage, Metroknight and I will invite you!

While completing the original dungeons we will also plan to complete the end game raids as well!

1st step is to level your character to 80! Our guild bank will provide some materials to assist. We are stronger as one!
Join each other for groups, whether its questing, dungeons, pvp or anything! Don't be shy we are a group that wants to help each other.

Guidelines:

1. Be kind to one another!
2. Have FUN!
3. Communicate! Neither I nor all the officers will always be online so please communicate with one another if you want to do dungeons\raids to help with the leveling process or to just do stuff for fun! Once we have an established group of players then I and officers will plan raiding events!
4. Group looting- If participating in a full guild raid please assign 1 master looter then once the dungeon/raid is complete please /roll for items whether you want to need / greed, remember be considerate of your team members if you have won a needed item please let them have an item. Remember we will do better with everyone with good gear instead of one character with great gear. This may change to a scoring system if that is preferred!

Membership Advancement:
-Inviting new members
-Creating group dungeons
-Helping the team
All of the above will lead to promotions.

If you have a suggestion please feel free to send me a message any time!