1. [H] [NA] <Space Cadets> Recruiting!

Hello, We are a guild ran by a few friends who have raided and played together for 9+ years. We are recruiting all classes/specs currently for our 25 man raid core. We raid 3 days a week (If necessary) Wed/Thurs/Sat 8PM EST or 1 AM ST. We strive on player dedication and determination to slay bosses and and have fun! Our soul purpose for creating this guild is to start from scratch and clear all content with the best attitude possible.
    We cater to players who look for a fresh beginning and look for a challenge!

Currently in high demand!
    High: Ele/Resto Shamans
    High: Resto/Boomkin Druid
    High: Mages
    High: Shadow Priests

Current Progress - 1/1 Mages 1/2 Gruuls 10/11 Kara

If interested message Gaybar / Dractim / Hailzuz In game!

Edit: Ive seen a few people concerns asking if we are a guild from Kronos 2, we are NOT!. Coincidental name. Lol
    Edited: December 15, 2017

2. Bump! Still recruiting all classes, if youre looking to raid and start fresh were always here!

3. Bump! Still recruiting all classes, if youre looking to raid and start fresh were always here!
    Still recruiting!

4. Accepting lowbies making their way to 70? :D

5. Accepting lowbies making their way to 70? :D
    Definitely! Were accept anyone with a willingness to raid and have some fun :)!

6. I would be interested in joining on my hunter. Still very much a work in progress though.
    ign: Starbuxs

7. I would be interested in joining on my hunter. Still very much a work in progress though.
    ign: Starbuxs
    Were still recruiting all classes!

8. Needing Prot Palas/Warlocks/Priests/Shamans!

9. Still Recruiting! (Prot Pala/Warlock/Priest/Shaman/Mages!)

10. Very interested if you're taking levelers as mentioned above. Leveling enhance shaman currently with idea of maining enhance and offspec resto. IGN: Taznukem

11. Prot pally here. Been working on the 70 dungeons for gear/attune. Will keep looking for Kuilox online. IGN: Anova

12. What’s your most desired class? Just starting here and willing to fill whatever role you need.

13. What’s your most desired class? Just starting here and willing to fill whatever role you need.
    Atm, were looking for druids or paladins the most :)!

12 Last