1. [A][EU] - Afterlife looking for players to fill the core

Hello!

Afterlife : Our core and management is strong and hungry to lead the way through all encounters to come. But we are still looking for exceptional players to fill out the ranks and make the guild more versatile for upcoming progress. The environment in the guild is helpful and semi hardcore. We expect you to have the same attitude.

What you can expect of us : • Experienced leadership in hardcore raiding. • Fair treatment, if you are dedicated and skilled you will be rewarded with opportunities to prove yourself. • -We dont favour anyone in this guild based on rank or friendships.

R E C R U I T M E N T :

Druid (Resto): High
    Druid (Feral DPS-Offtank): Medium
    Druid (Balance): High
    Hunter (BM):Medium
    Mage (Fire): Medium
    Paladin(Holy): High
    Paladin(Ret): Low
    Paladin(Prot): Medium
    Priest (All Specs): High
    Rogue: Low
    Shaman (Elemental): High
    Shaman (Resto): Medium
    Shaman (Enchancement):Medium
    Warlock: High
    Warrior (Prot): Low
    Warrior (Arms/Fury): Closed

R A I D - T I M E S :

• Starting at 5 PM to 9/10pm Servertime.
    • Wednesday / Thursday /Sunday - Serpent Shrine Cavern and Tempest Keep (5/6 and 3/4).

E X P E C T A T I O N S :

• Deep knowledge about the bosses we are progressing beforehand.
    • Attendance: Must be over 90%
    • Mandatory Addons/ DBM/ Omen/Debuffs.
    • Showing up with the proper consumables.
    • Team Player that prioritizes the guild & progression over himself.
    • Full knowledge of the class you play, including all the specs, in all situations.

A P P L I CA T I O N:

• Attuned to SSC /TK.
    • Apply on : http://afterlifeoutland.shivtr.com/

http://afterlifeoutland.shivtr.com/

Ingame contact :
    Traplawd (requitment officer) - Luxery – Goofbump – Yrn - Ehhman - Ishaa
    Edited: October 27, 2017

2. We have room for people who can have great awareness, attendance, and the urge to progress. Get with us for more questions, being attuned is a bonus!!!

3. Hello i have a few alts like hpally, hunter , shaman.. is there anything u guys are in high demand for!? i have done heroics with afterlife guildies yall always knew exactly what to do in a chill manner.

4. Hello! Yes we are currently looking for the classes/specs listed above. Apply here: http://afterlifeoutland.shivtr.com/ and we will work something out. Have a nice day.

5. Bump!

Looking for gearead, attuned and skilled holy priest and holy paladin!
    Make an apply on the website or/and whisper any officer in game for any information :)
    We are a core of skilled and friendly players scattered around EU. So dont be afraid to whisper us!

/ Goofbumps

6. Bump to this i truly need a cool priest healer beside me.. We could also use a boomkin!! Mages/Locks have some competitive spots!! Add me IG -Traplawd a fellow healer

7. Bump! Missing 1 good attuned holy paladin for continued progression. Currently 5/6 + 3/4.

8. Bump!
    Still looking for a solid holy paladin!
    1 ele and 1 boomkin is also something that would get a raidspot !
    Good applies are always taken in consideration regarding any class

/Goofbumps

9. Holy Paladin here,1550 heal, 16.3crit 100mp5 unbuffed(no selfbuffs) experience in t6, i am SSC attuned but not TK attuned yet cause i just recently came back to the server after a longer offline period.