1. Great video, I miss Netharian I have 3 accounts on there but dont play now because of the low population,i always enjoyed all of the content some bugs were present but minor or you could work around them,PVP was awesome ,professions were great and guild perks and many other things. I would love to play again if more ppl were playing there.
    If everyone thinks like you and wait for others, then Neltharion will die for sure. Many people just keep waiting some miracle while they should instead work themselves on the realm. Just playing it would help. Waiting won't help anyone. If you all start playing (it's not like it takes so much efforts to do that, game is 100% still enjoyable. There has been lots of World PvP today the realm is still active even with low population) then the others will start joining too.

Just do it, don't wait. Show people it's worth it. I can't do it alone.

2. Well actually I just completed downloading Cata again ,I have decided to play again .

3. Well actually I just completed downloading Cata again ,I have decided to play again .
    Oh yeah now that's what I want to hear! :)

Hope you'll enjoy and if you need anything, don't hesitate to whisper me in-game!

4. If everyone thinks like you and wait for others, then Neltharion will die for sure. Many people just keep waiting some miracle while they should instead work themselves on the realm. Just playing it would help. Waiting won't help anyone. If you all start playing (it's not like it takes so much efforts to do that, game is 100% still enjoyable. There has been lots of World PvP today the realm is still active even with low population) then the others will start joining too.

Just do it, don't wait. Show people it's worth it. I can't do it alone.
    We dont wait any miracle. A lot of people invested money,realm money in this realm,and least we are expecting is working on it by devs.And now you say its donate.Yes its donation to improve server,not for some dev to go on holidays 6 months ago and still dont come back. And its dead realm ,just accept it.

5. We dont wait any miracle. A lot of people invested money,realm money in this realm,and least we are expecting is working on it by devs.And now you say its donate.Yes its donation to improve server,not for some dev to go on holidays 6 months ago and still dont come back. And its dead realm ,just accept it.
    Nelth cata is still one of the best private servers for cata expansion I could name others but I should refrain from doing so. Nelth just requires advertisment and it’s going to need to come from the players. At this point Nelth cannot get any worse and can only improve in time. Pvpers are non existent on alliance side so I will consider playing alliance from now on.

6. Oh yeah now that's what I want to hear! :)
    Be ready to face my chicken in bgs. Chemical > FATALITY

7. Lets be true server is on critical point and the amount of people who play in it is so low , there are 2kind of players on this server who still play 1) "bg heros" 2) PvE Tryhards , the amount of chill people who still play here are rare to find .

8. Just refund us a portion of our character value, maybe 20-30%? With that we can move on and venture into other expansion or realm. Keeping unsatisfied players over a long period of time is never good for business and do not take us for granted because one day you might need all our support.

9. Be ready to face my chicken in bgs. Chemical > FATALITY
    I waited so long for this :))

10. Oh yeah now that's what I want to hear! :)

Hope you'll enjoy and if you need anything, don't hesitate to whisper me in-game!
    Thanks and will probably whisper you soon for a Guild invite would be nice to make new friends to bg with .

11. Thanks and will probably whisper you soon for a Guild invite would be nice to make new friends to bg with .
    I'll be more than happy to invite you. I'll be more inactive in the coming weeks because of University, but I'll log at least once a day. If you can't find me, ask on Global for an Officer. :)

First 12