1. How to save Neltharion

Restore AT Core, make advertise of it, and it will work like before.

if you don't agree, tell me why it wont work.

2. How to save neltharion

close it

3. or merge it with something else, possibly mop , lets be real , do you really think all of the sudden people will coming back if theres AT core? realm who had before over 3k people now has barely 300....

4. or just come and EnjoyLegion haHAA

5. or just come and EnjoyLegion haHAA
    Why would anybody wanna do that...

6. Why would anybody wanna do that...
    cus its good expansion and way more content than cata

7. cus its good expansion and way more content than cata
    Good is debatable. And free > not free.

8. or merge it with something else, possibly mop , lets be real , do you really think all of the sudden people will coming back if theres AT core? realm who had before over 3k people now has barely 300....
    Yes because, the PVP is well-scripted ( otherwise the PVE isn't script, so maybe they should fusion the PVE script and the AT PVP script ). A lot of people are playing for PVP on cata, who wanna play on a bugged server ?

9. Stop asking for merge/shutdown no one cares about cataclysm anymore even if u spamm threads million times they wont look over to cataclysm .

10. Database RESET!
    Fix some stuff
    Find cata developers
    Some AD
    XP Rate 3-7 like Icecrown
    Server POP will be around 5-8k

11. I heard they had like 1 dev on cata's side and plus developers aren't cheap ... is it really worth getting more developers if the realm won't even see the end of next year ?

12. I will keep saying it again and again and again : ADVERTISEMENT!!
    Many players don't even know Warmane has a Cataclysm realm, they just join other private servers even though Warmane's 4.3.4 is the BEST you can find at the moment. We, as players, need to SHARE it with other communities.

Let's do this as a group. I worked hard on a promotional video and I think it would help if some people (even 1 person) would share it with other players from other communities. It's not hard, but I alone can't handle that much. We must do it together.

13. i think its time to wake up now. Warmane you should do something, we want cata realm, most players dont know warmane have cata realm. There is a new community who made cata but its not full english. CZ/ENG , Others cata communitys are dead or they dont care anymore!
    Maybe some answers Admins/Gms,/Modes? Whats the plan with cata ?

14. For pvp :

1> Fix the wow error with 15 minutes deserter is a must have or it's just a no way.
    2> Disable some pve gears (sorry but for rogues and boomy it's just too much in bg, for arena i don't know , this need some debate anyway).
    3> Pnj with honor sets for FREE (yes for free) and not the blue **** , we want to play for fun on a private server not for farming and get rekt during days or weeks, and still the conquest set to farm.
    4> Faster way to up jobs.

DO THAT PLEASE and i'm sure many people will come back, this need only few changes but make a huge difference easily.
    Just want some fair games, not farm or be farmed on graveyard because of 3 lows 100k hp people, just one example.
    (Actually it's already hard to do a 10v10 so please)

(For pve it's an other story , this need a lot of work i think.)
    Edited: December 1, 2017

15. Great video, I miss Netharian I have 3 accounts on there but dont play now because of the low population,i always enjoyed all of the content some bugs were present but minor or you could work around them,PVP was awesome ,professions were great and guild perks and many other things. I would love to play again if more ppl were playing there.

12 Last