1. RIP Mr Lahey

You are the Liqour ... God Bless ya bud.

2. Jim Lahey: Feel that?
    Randy: Feel what Mr Lahey?
    Jim Lahey: The way the **** clings to the air Randy...
    Randy: **** clings to the air?
    Jim Lahey: Its already started my dear good friend.
    Randy: Whats started, Mr Lahey?
    Jim Lahey: The **** Blizzard.

3. Super bummed when I heard about this.

4. Super bummed when I heard about this.
    Que up the undead jimlaheys... taht being said what class do you guys think he would be?

5. Que up the undead jimlaheys... taht being said what class do you guys think he would be?
    He'd be a hunter. He was always trying to track down the boys. Plus he had a pet named Randy.

Then again, if he has to be undead I'd say Warlock. Imagine a big blue Voidwalker named Randy - full of cheeseburgers. And he had that quote about the abyss, seems very Warlock to talk about the abyss.

6. Lol _ He did once use a bow to kill a dirty blue jay for Bobandys dirty cheeseburger

7. He'd be a hunter. He was always trying to track down the boys. Plus he had a pet named Randy.

Then again, if he has to be undead I'd say Warlock. Imagine a big blue Voidwalker named Randy - full of cheeseburgers. And he had that quote about the abyss, seems very Warlock to talk about the abyss.
    Or the end of the 1st season Lahey is in a cowboy suit (hunter gear) and randy is wearing that dumbass bee costume (pet) lmaooo