1. General Server/UI/Gameplay Questions (New Player)

Hey guys new to the server and private servers in general so as expected I do not remember all the changes that have happened to WoW over the year. Specifically the small subtle changes and I'm trying to figure out if some stuff might be available in the game interface or if there are addons for these.

1. To continue auto attack the next enemy after you kill the first. I know you can click but i am trying to see if there is an interface option that allows your character to start auto attacking the next mob that you have aggro instead of standing around like a dunce.

2. Group looting mobs after killing instead of looting each specific corpse individually. I have auto looting on so it will loot all the item in the corpse (this one isn't as big of a deal to me as 1 so if there is not then oh well.

3. Where can I get addons for Lordaeron?

4. Are the only addons that are compatible with Lordaeron the old 3.3.5 addons? So for instance if an addon was created after WoTLK (i.e. move anything) could i still be able to find and utilize that addon?

5. I have had the issue every time i open the game that it is like my first time logging in. I have to re-accept the ToS and adjust my resolution and graphics settings all over again. Is this common or is there a way I can maintain my setting?

I appreciate any assistance and hopefully may get to play together in-game. Thank you!
    Edited: October 17, 2017

2. 1. In order to start auto-attacking without pressing a key, you would be required to install and use automation software and is a big No-No. Auto-auto attack was not a feature in Wrath (and still isn't in retail). Any ad-on that automated this process was considered a Bot and was a bannable offense.

2. AOE Looting was added to World of Warcraft in 5.0.4 Pandaria Pre-Patch. Again, you would have to use "bot" software in order to loot multiple bodies without manually looting each dead mob. Even then it would only be able to loot each one at a time.

3. You should be able to get most 3.3.5 versions from Curse. You will need to find the add-on you want then click on "other downloads" tab and it should have the out of date add-ons. If the particular add-on is not listed for 3.3.5, you may need to hone your Google-Fu. They are out there.

4. World of Warcraft had some key changes in functionality when Cataclysm was released. Many of the add-ons that were used in 3.X.X were broken. Even many simple Macros were unusable. It wont hurt to try one with a later patch date but it may not be completely functional.

5. You need to remove the "Read Only" status from the file structure that you have your World of Warcraft files/folders in. You may also need to launch wow.exe as "Admin" at least once. Mileage may vary but it will generally fix any config files not storing your settings.
    Edited: October 19, 2017