1. So how fast is 5x exp?

So im still looking around for a server i should start on. My question is how fast exactly is 5x exp, explain with short examples?
    Like how long its takes to get to level 20? 40? Max?

2. It's slower than levelling on retail, but no unbearably slow like levelling in Vanilla or 1x TBC.

3. If you're not wasting any time on stupid side stuff, it will take you no more than 30 hours /played no matter what class you are. If you are, then it can take you days, even a week maybe.

4. its noticeably fast... you will notice that once you leave the starting zone and your like lv10 its fast. You will out level every zone in no time.

Don't worry about gear I used my lv5 mace on my priest till lv61. lol

5. it may seem slow at start do to ganking and such but lvl 45-70 flies by ...

6. I don't know what you guys are doing while leveling... but it is no where near what it was in the beginning as far as ganking. I have level like 8 char's and most recently have a 62 horde pally. I think I was ganked twice so far. You can avoid STV/Tanaris/Ungoro if you are worried.

Leveling is fast and once you hit outland to me even faster. I've hit 70 in Zangamarsh on each toon.

7. You can avoid STV/Tanaris/Ungoro if you are worried.
    I haven't leveled in those zones in years, lol

1k needles>Dustwallow>Feralas. Or Hillsbrad>Arathi>Badlands>Hinterlands. You'll rarely meet any Alliance players if you choose one of these because those zones are horrible for allys, with next to no quests, sometimes not even a flight path, and a lot of legwork.

8. I haven't leveled in those zones in years, lol

1k needles>Dustwallow>Feralas. Or Hillsbrad>Arathi>Badlands>Hinterlands. You'll rarely meet any Alliance players if you choose one of these because those zones are horrible for allys, with next to no quests, sometimes not even a flight path, and a lot of legwork.
    I didn't touch those zones when I first level. Now its a breeze and like I said I can probably count on one hand how many times I've been ganked.

9. I haven't leveled in those zones in years, lol
    oh come on lowbie pvp is fun, its the main attraction of stv for me(that and alot of go here kill x quests in close proximity) alsong you dont get some one who is butthurt about being ganked once, and grabs their 70 to camp you for hours, IT WAS ONE TIME JERRY!(hehe)

10. Well, I guess it depends on what class one is leveling. Of course, when I'm playing rogue I'll deliberately go and level in STV just so that I can murder as many allys as possible, camp them, gank them, kill their quest NPCs, 1v2 them while they're low/eating, kill them while they're fighting an elite, and just be an overall dickhead. Because that's how you play rogue. But if I play warrior, for example, then I'd rather go to as deserted a zone as possible 'cause warriors die to everything at lower levels - all ranged classes kite you like a normal NPC, paladins will just bubble, heal back to full and kill you, rogues will make it impossible for you to even hit them.