1. Donated, still no premium. Made a ticket. Help.

Hi,

I have two tickets up currently regarding this issue. Thanks. (I can't access trading functions to sell items/characters).
    Edited: October 17, 2017

2. if you go here: https://www.warmane.com/account do you read Donation rank: Premium ?

In that case you should be able to sell on Trade market. If you are not able then contact [email protected] or open a ticket here https://www.warmane.com/account/support

If you are not premium but you have donated then contact [email protected]

3. This is my ticket, I have another one where I describe how I messed up bought the wrong character(ally instead of horde), sort of related, but I just want to be able to sell it so I can buy one on horde side and play with my max level friend(I have a mage already but I want to play warlock)(I could've probably been max level by now, but oh well):

''DESCRIPTION
    I've donated 70 coins worth now, should that not give me account premium and access to character sales so I can at least try to sell the character and get some coins back?

REPLIES

Oct 18, 2017 Will be corrected shortly.

Oct 18, 2017 I'm trying to be respectful, and patient and keeping in mind the volume of tickets you guys are probably dealing with, but you said shortly, and it's been nearly 8 hours since you said that''.

I figured I'd hold out on mailing about it to info@warmane, because it'd be fixed soon, but I've done that now aswell.

Anyone wanna throw me a bone here?

And as for my account, it still says ''Donation rank: Regular''.
    Edited: October 18, 2017

4. Actually you should wait anywher between 12-48 hours.

be patient,thats the time it usually takes to receive reply.

5. Well I already waited a day to get the initial response, that the issue would be fixed shortly.

6. Think this is about day 5 or 6 now(maybe 7)? Still no premium.