1. Will the administrator read it?PL

My account was terminated(your account has been terminated due to Bot, )
    First of all I am a Chinese player, and I am a ten years old World of Warcraft players. I do not know why my account was frozen, or because BOT.I have never used the script, and very annoying these script robots.Yesterday evening I was still on the game, this morning suddenly showed the account has been frozen.Today, I asked how to solve this situation, they told me that I need to send an e-mail application.
    But my mailbox is looking for someone to help me register. I can not log in to Google Mail because of proxy VPN. You know that our Chinese players play this server is the need for agents. I really do not know how it is now. Can only log in the forum here to ask for your help. I swear to God, never used BOT, why should I call my number. Because I do not speak English, can only use Google Translator translation. If you have any offense, please forgive me I really do not know what to do. Mail can not login.
    I love World of Warcraft, I am innocent...

2. I am also a Chinese player, the administrator will only let you mail. And then e-mail seems to be useless, my official website has been sealed for 5 months. Mail has been sent for a week, and did not reply to me or solve. Are the group of damn BOT harm