1. Any chances for fresh MoP realm?

Hello.

I'm one of those guys who really enjoyed MoP. It was one of my favourite expansion and I'm always having the urges of coming back to it.

So it's a simple question. Is there ever going to be a fresh MoP realm? I understand that the demand isn't that high compared to other expansions, but since Warmane keep bringing solid updates to the one realm they have, is there a chance in the future we can see a realm of the likes of Outland/Medievh for MoP?

Just to enlighten anyone why I'm asking is cause the server is clearly inferior in terms of quality compared to Warmane's WoTLK or TBC, which is also understandable compared to the demand they have, also the fact that it always feels great to start anew on fresh realms, as far as I know Frostwolf is at the end of the content right now, at least PvP wise. Lastly the 14x rates are a bit too much in my opinion, it that makes it so fast in a already fast expansion, would love to see one with 3x or something like that!

So Tldr: Are we ever going to get a fresh MoP realm with the likings of Outland/Medievh/Lordearon/Icecrown? Can we at least hope? :b

PS: Are there anymore people interested in this? Just curious! :b
    Edited: October 17, 2017

2. Exp on MoP Frostwolf server is x7. So it's not so high as you think.
    In my opinion, new server should not be opened until current one have enough population. Right now, MoP server is underpopulated. And also there is a lot of bugs out there, as you know. I wouldn't ruch with new server, it would create situation where we have 2 MoP servers and both are empty, what's the point? ;)

3. Would like to see that. But i guess it's still early, i think they plant o polish this realm further and when it's on acceptable level like everything working at least 80-90% they might think that way, opening a new realm (fresh one).

Exp on MoP Frostwolf server is x7. So it's not so high as you think.
    In my opinion, new server should not be opened until current one have enough population. Right now, MoP server is underpopulated. And also there is a lot of bugs out there, as you know. I wouldn't ruch with new server, it would create situation where we have 2 MoP servers and both are empty, what's the point? ;)
    Well there is truth in your post. But underpopulated? 1300 people at peak times is underpopulated? Maybe compared to 10k and 12k realms, but to the rest of private server scene it is actually healthy population. If Warmane would announce fresh MoP realm and if they guaranteed top quality scripts to be implemented in that 'new' realm they would end up 'stealing' all of other MoP pserver player base. How? Just look at Icecrown/Outland... they promised top quality realms, they delivered, people came. Simple as that :)

4. Exp on MoP Frostwolf server is x7. So it's not so high as you think.
    Yea I agree. I really think that they need to up the server quality first in order to get an attractive server, because truth be told Frostwolf's quality is very far off from the TBC/Wrath servers.

I do think however, with the right advertisement and with the quality with the likes of they're other realms that the server would probably manage to catch the eye of more people than we think! If they made it happen like they did with Lordearon (no need to be x1) I think the server would stand a chance to be the best MoP realm around, especially because there aren't too many around and outside of one, all the others seem pretty bad.

On a side note, I do feel like x7 on MoP is crazy fast though. MoP is already fast in general and with such rates it becomes a bit too much in my opinion. But that's me of course.

Would like to see that. But i guess it's still early, i think they plant o polish this realm further and when it's on acceptable level like everything working at least 80-90% they might think that way, opening a new realm (fresh one).
    Yes, first thing's first! If they keep working towards making it a quality server I believe it can happen, however if they don't I don't see much of a point on creating more servers.

Hopefully they keep upping the server's quality and maybe give us some hope!

5. To begin with, Mists of Pandaria wasn't a popular expansion, so that alone doesn't help the problem: x1 servers already has low population (not everyone plays during peak), it would be a massive waste of time and money to open up a fresh realm for MoP in my opinion. Other than a slap to the face to people who already had so much time and effort into accounts, Frostwolf inherently has low population for many reasons but not limited to the low quality of the server, especially end game content with most things pushed past passable. Which, again, in my opinion content that wasn't fully fixed shouldn't have been released. Just because people can kill it to therefore follow coin store item release policy doesn't mean it's acceptable behavior because content that works will always be appreciated no matter how long it took, but if things are broken and messy upon release day that doesn't feel okay to me given the claims to the alleged polish and professionalism that attract players.

The current status of the server doesn't allow for lower rates anyway, as many quests are bugged and whether in your favor or otherwise at times, there are enough to get you by.

I'd probably change expansions if they introduced another realm, MoP or not. Though to be honest I'm already looking elsewhere because playing on Frostwolf has left a bad taste in my mouth along with a few negative observations from being a long-time member.

6. To begin with, Mists of Pandaria wasn't a popular expansion, so that alone doesn't help the problem: x1 servers already has low population (not everyone plays during peak), it would be a massive waste of time and money to open up a fresh realm for MoP in my opinion. Other than a slap to the face to people who already had so much time and effort into accounts, Frostwolf inherently has low population for many reasons but not limited to the low quality of the server, especially end game content with most things pushed past passable. Which, again, in my opinion content that wasn't fully fixed shouldn't have been released. Just because people can kill it to therefore follow coin store item release policy doesn't mean it's acceptable behavior because content that works will always be appreciated no matter how long it took, but if things are broken and messy upon release day that doesn't feel okay to me given the claims to the alleged polish and professionalism that attract players.

The current status of the server doesn't allow for lower rates anyway, as many quests are bugged and whether in your favor or otherwise at times, there are enough to get you by.

I'd probably change expansions if they introduced another realm, MoP or not. Though to be honest I'm already looking elsewhere because playing on Frostwolf has left a bad taste in my mouth along with a few negative observations from being a long-time member.
    Hey, thanks for answering.

I do think at the time MoP wasn't the most famous expansion due to the general downfall of WoW (and the ''omg pandas lul" argument), however and especially PvP wise it was probably the best I've seen. I think now that we've seen in Draenor and Legion how bad it can get people actually miss MoP PvP alot. Can't say much about PvE as I don't do much of it. I think a solid and stable server could probably attract a good ammount of players!

About people ''losing'' they're progress I think the change is always going to be optional. They launched Lordearon when they already had probably the most famous Wrath servers around and it went alright! You can always play on both realms like many do. Yes some may not feel like it, but alot of people such as myself enjoy fresh starts honestly :b Just like many may lose interest on the launch of a new realm, many never get interested in a server that as reached pretty much the end of the expansions progress, it's always a trade off :b

I do agree that the current state of the realm is nowhere near the others. In all honesty, even if it was, I would prefer something like x3 other than x1. I'm simply bored of leveling at this point although I still like to do it I appreciate it to be a bit faster, but not fast to the point where it gimps the whole point of it. But yes as of right now the server is in no condition to lower its rates.

Care to share some insight why it left a bad taste in your mouth and those negative observations? For us, curious creatures :b

7. On a side note, I do feel like x7 on MoP is crazy fast though. MoP is already fast in general and with such rates it becomes a bit too much in my opinion. But that's me of course.

Most of the quests in Cata and Mop are completely broken so it seems justified. If more worked, it'd be fine

8. Hey, thanks for answering.

I do think at the time MoP wasn't the most famous expansion due to the general downfall of WoW (and the ''omg pandas lul" argument), however and especially PvP wise it was probably the best I've seen. I think now that we've seen in Draenor and Legion how bad it can get people actually miss MoP PvP alot. Can't say much about PvE as I don't do much of it. I think a solid and stable server could probably attract a good ammount of players!

About people ''losing'' they're progress I think the change is always going to be optional. They launched Lordearon when they already had probably the most famous Wrath servers around and it went alright! You can always play on both realms like many do. Yes some may not feel like it, but alot of people such as myself enjoy fresh starts honestly :b Just like many may lose interest on the launch of a new realm, many never get interested in a server that as reached pretty much the end of the expansions progress, it's always a trade off :b

I do agree that the current state of the realm is nowhere near the others. In all honesty, even if it was, I would prefer something like x3 other than x1. I'm simply bored of leveling at this point although I still like to do it I appreciate it to be a bit faster, but not fast to the point where it gimps the whole point of it. But yes as of right now the server is in no condition to lower its rates.

Care to share some insight why it left a bad taste in your mouth and those negative observations? For us, curious creatures :b
    Wrath is one of the most popular expansions, so it's a given that some players who didn't want to pay Blizzard for a sub but yet enjoy Blizzlike qualities would join a x1 server. MoP is different, you said this yourself. WoLTK has been out for years, content is mostly fixed - that's very helpful in the longterm.

I can't talk about my observations because they censor the forums and even so I wouldn't make a difference considering people are already used to the low quality offerings of private servers. It's just the way it is, especially when all your friends are here or you've spent so much time on an account.

9. yeah, especially Daily quests around the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. it's a major pain in my *** as it is

10. Good news (i suppose) is that they are listening requests quietly. As we can see from the latest updates that they are working on MoP fixes and what not. I think it is very possible to have fresh MoP realm somewhere in 2018 as they continue to polish things out more and more. We will see, give them time to polish it further and we will see what happens :) i'm positive that MoP will once again happen in all it's glory.

11. Good news (i suppose) is that they are listening requests quietly. As we can see from the latest updates that they are working on MoP fixes and what not. I think it is very possible to have fresh MoP realm somewhere in 2018 as they continue to polish things out more and more. We will see, give them time to polish it further and we will see what happens :) i'm positive that MoP will once again happen in all it's glory.
    They always been working on MoP Fixes.