1. How to get : Sealed Chest Items (after Shadowmourne Quest)

Sealed Chest Items after Shadowmourne Quest

Maybe this can be useful for someone doing SM quest .

2. That's not working for those that have a SM through the donations?

3. That's not working for those that have a SM through the donations?
    Nah, you have to go through the entirety of the quest chain for that.

4. That's cool, thanks for the reply!

Is it possible to do the chain while having SM already? lol

5. yes it is, gl convincing your guild to pass you sfs tho

6. Yeah you can, although having a SM to begin with can make it harder when raid leaders pass you over when distributing Shadowfrost Shards.

7. yes it is, gl convincing your guild to pass you sfs tho
    Join a guild without telling anyone you have SM and play with w/e weapon that you have. :D

8. Join a guild without telling anyone you have SM and play with w/e weapon that you have. :D
    Yes,be a dick with the legit guy(s). /clap

9. Yes,be a dick with the legit guy(s). /clap
    Yes, I totally meant that seriously...

10. Yes, I totally meant that seriously...
    After playing here since launch,i've seen enough stuff to know this is not a matter of joking,somebody,somewhere will or already doing it.

11. Hi there sorry for updating the old topic but wanted to ask if it still works as it should because i've heard from my friends that completed the quest that the only thing that is obtainable is the mount is it correct?

12. Hi there sorry for updating the old topic but wanted to ask if it still works as it should because i've heard from my friends that completed the quest that the only thing that is obtainable is the mount is it correct?
    Completed it a couple of months ago.Every item was given to me without any kind of trouble.
    It could be bugged now though.