1. World Server Down?

Was playing with a friend in the area ouside of Ironforge and got kicked saying world server is down, which I understand but another friend is still playing in the same area? Does this normally happen? And how long does it usually take for it to come back up?

2. I too am experiencing this. My friends claim to be online but I was in an instance and cannot login. Also cannon login any low level banks

3. It's happening to me at this moment too! I log on my other account and I can enter the world just fine in stv, but if I log on my main account my chara is in outland, maybe outland is down but the other continents arent

4. Seems to be an account wide issue, my one account can't create characters in any of the zones nor can I log in on any of my characters regardless of what continent they're on.

5. I'm in STV and can't log my warrior, I just get "World server us down"

6. Same, two accounts, tried multiple continents, no luck.

7. Log out and back in. The issue should be resolved now.

8. The world server has been down for me for about 1 hour and a bit on an alternative account ...

9. Log out and back in. The issue should be resolved now.
    Nope still the same problem.

10. Log out and back in. The issue should be resolved now.
    Still not working for me

11. if anyone is still having a problem make sure to fully log out. that means close the game. thats what i had to do.

12 Last