1. First toon on this server, what can i expect?

Just started on this server and noticed the XP was a bit boosted. I was curious how most people keep up with their gear and gold while gaining so much XP. Do they have places on this server to get gold? Similar to the way people trade coins for accounts? what are coins even? Any feedback is appreciated

2. Just started on this server and noticed the XP was a bit boosted. I was curious how most people keep up with their gear and gold while gaining so much XP. Do they have places on this server to get gold? Similar to the way people trade coins for accounts? what are coins even? Any feedback is appreciated
    money can be an issue while leveling your first character but its not a big deal if you sell all the cloth you get on the ah. its even easier if you pick sknning and jsut sell the leather.

3. where is the in game shop for outland? how do we purchase coins?

4. There is no in-game shop, at least not like what you're thinking. Coins are the currency which you receive for donating to the server through the website. There is no catch-up during leveling as profession rates are 1x. You simply go with what you have. Physical classes are the most affected by this as they scale the most with gear, with the exception of BM hunters. Casters will simply have lower HP and mana but their spells will deal pretty much the same damage because there is hardly any SP gear at low level anyway.

If you find that 5x is too fast for you, you can try Medivh which is 1x. If you don't want 1x but you find gear to be frustrating, I advise you to take an approach as conservative as possible in both questing and talent choices. Go to zones where quests give item rewards, group with people, choose a leveling spec that is the most efficient (for example, don't go Fire mage, pick Ele over Enha on shaman, don't go Shadow priest until Vampiric Touch etc, don't go Destro warlock, pick BM hunter over MM or Surv etc).
    Edited: October 18, 2017