1. A bunch of people writing essays without a TL;DR. Bold move m8s.

2. As for the heroic versions of valor point trinkets those are literally trinkets that work the same as Cataclysmic Gladiator's Badges they only give like 100 extra Strength/Agility/Intellect but they also have smaller durations (15 sec instead of Cata's 20) and instead of resillience they have mediocre (Crit or Haste) stats and seeing as these trinkets are in fact available for 28 coins in the marketplace yet noone has ever used them in pvp should say enough for what utilization these items would see in pvp enviroments.
    I wasn't actually talking about them being used in pvp(tho i understand why would u think so as my entire post was mostly pvp based). In fights like spine, Hagara or even Ultraxion they provide an insane burst making it possible to really trivialize the encounter, yeah you could argue that "Dragon Soul is easy anyway" tho making it even easier is really not something i would prefer, don't forget it also includes having 410 cloaks for all classes, necks for some too...

instead make a bugtracker, or maybe i will if i have any acc with the points for it.
    already did :P

3. Hi,
    Why so hard to have an answer to know if this realm will have updates and fixs one day ?

1/yes
    2/no
    3/we don't know ( so can you ask to someone who know something about it, hmm ? )

Looks not too hard and can make the difference, as for my example i play many chars many hours but i'm tired to use my time on something with no future, so i can giveup, or it's a yes and i'm super happy and i'm waiting a little.

Thanks.

4. So if you get a no as an answer, you will leave, maybe that's why there will never be a no hihi.

5. So if you get a no as an answer, you will leave, maybe that's why there will never be a no hihi.
    Yes, I already thought about that. But here i was hoping for a little of frankness, maybe.
    Most of the people have already done as if it was a "no", all that i can do is just to ask (and then to make a decision).

6. I thought warmane said Nelth "would not be getting any more attention than it has been(which at the time Nelth didn't get fixes for many months)" right after they decided against removing Nelth. I don't know why you guys are surprised.
    Edited: October 23, 2017

7. the only thing left to do is wait and see. meanwhile to fool the wait play on other servers. plays for other games. Sooner or later someone will give us news and I'm sure

8. I thought warmane said Nelth "would not be getting any more attention than it has been(which at the time Nelth didn't get fixes for many months)" right after they decided against removing Nelth. I don't know why you guys are surprised.
    Looking for this ?

9. Well.. i don't remember to have noticed this answer so.. yes, not a surprise that there's no updates after all.
    And not a surprise that there's only 200 players connected.

One year later, "wouldn't be a focus or a priority" sounds like nothing new anymore.
    Sad.

Thanks for that answer. (And maybe one year later, one moderator can confirm this is the way it goes, please?).

10. Looking for this ?
    It was said right after they did the vote to delete cata or keep it but yeah that just reaffirms it.

I don't see the topic in the news page anymore though.
    Edited: October 24, 2017

First ... 234