1. Except that it was very much alive when they stopped fixing it.
    thats what im saying

when they decided the realm will not get attention it was the start of the end. The community cant do much to attract players if there is no people or only 1 person working on the server.

2. Neltharion is like the most cancerous realm.Especially horde players.
    LOL no. That would be Icecrown, you won't find anybody on there who has an IQ above 10, everybody exploits and hacks and is just really bad at the game, most people que dungeons with no intention on doing them, and instead just try to waste people's time, and the only time people talk to each other is to threaten to kill each other. Neltharion has never been quite THAT bad.

3. when they decided the realm will not get attention it was the start of the end.
    The "start of the end" you speak of was long before that decision was made. In fact, you have the cause and effect reversed in this particular line.
    LOL no. That would be Icecrown, you won't find anybody on there who has an IQ above 10, everybody exploits and hacks and is just really bad at the game, most people que dungeons with no intention on doing them, and instead just try to waste people's time, and the only time people talk to each other is to threaten to kill each other. Neltharion has never been quite THAT bad.
    There are plenty of those people that exist that you claim that do not. They also don't throw around insults and spread hostility and negativity like you do on a regular basis. Have you ever considered toning it down a bit? That attitude won't help matters.

4. Nobody should be surprised, they decided a long time ago that they hated Cata and wanted to get rid of it. And they are doing that...just very slowly.
    We're not getting rid of it. If the community chooses to leave, then that's that. If you feel forced, then it is what it is. However, if people choose to stay, which it should be evident that some people have, then the realm and expansion will persist. Do we hate Cataclysm? No. Love, hate. Appreciation or disgust. None of that have anything to do with the staff's stance on the expansion. All decisions that were made were made for the good of the server's health (Warmane as a whole, not a realm). I'm sure you'd have some sort of snarky response like you usually do, but I'd like you to ask yourself what good would that do? Do you still play Cataclysm on here? If yes, why would you want to spread negativity and only help the situation to worsen? If no, why are you still posting here? If you don't play here then nothing that happens here really concerns you, now does it? If that's the case, then wouldn't it be safe to come to the conclusion that you have some sort of alterior motive? Perhaps to hurt what people have here? If not, then the only thing that remains which makes any sense would be that you both don't play here, and you have very negative emotions regarding this realm in particular. In which case, I'm going to ask you to back off and cool down. For your own sake, and for that of those who still play.

5. We're not getting rid of it. If the community chooses to leave, then that's that. If you feel forced, then it is what it is. However, if people choose to stay, which it should be evident that some people have, then the realm and expansion will persist. Do we hate Cataclysm? No. Love, hate. Appreciation or disgust. None of that have anything to do with the staff's stance on the expansion. All decisions that were made were made for the good of the server's health (Warmane as a whole, not a realm). I'm sure you'd have some sort of snarky response like you usually do, but I'd like you to ask yourself what good would that do? Do you still play Cataclysm on here? If yes, why would you want to spread negativity and only help the situation to worsen? If no, why are you still posting here? If you don't play here then nothing that happens here really concerns you, now does it? If that's the case, then wouldn't it be safe to come to the conclusion that you have some sort of alterior motive? Perhaps to hurt what people have here? If not, then the only thing that remains which makes any sense would be that you both don't play here, and you have very negative emotions regarding this realm in particular. In which case, I'm going to ask you to back off and cool down. For your own sake, and for that of those who still play.
    How do you stay cheerful and optimistic? a few days ago I called 5 my friends to try and play again. After 30 minutes of play they went for too many problems. but especially for the absence of players in any field. Instances that never leave unless you are in 5. BGs that work like normal pvps. Last night I did an Alterac Vally we were 6 to 7 ... So let's not say things at random. I tried to call all the players I had in my guild. but no one is willing to go back.
    I did everything that was in my power. Lost time, money, and playing days that I could do on other servers.

Make a vote! The most senior solution will be put into practice.

Because I personally got tired of it all! Moralist people who believe in Neltharion's reprimand. the same people who speak of a strong and very close community. They are the same people that if you ask something they will not even tell you. This is your community. I feel like throwing up!

I'm in place with my conscience .. are you?

6. Wow mercy is on fire :) and how could I suppress myself from spreading my opinion? Answer is simple, i couldn't...

It's nice from warmanes side to keep neltharion open even if it is rotting seed and spreads a lot of negativity and trouble in the community and everyone who wants to play in neltharion must understand than from a buisiness perspective it's not a very smart decision to attempt and fix or even keep up an expansion with way less interest than the previous or even latter ones. Although staff's decision on keeping neltharion alive is like watching a bird with a broken wing trying to survive, yes he might find some food and live for a little while longer, but in the end if it doesn't get any help it will die.

The question is, how much time left before the bird dies? And is it worth saving the bird in the first place?

Well i got my weekly attention dose, also is this a forum game where the post above gets banned? Cause it seems like polloncino gona get into trouble
    Edited: October 21, 2017

7. Wow mercy is on fire :) and how could I suppress myself from spreading my opinion? Answer is simple, i couldn't...

It's nice from warmanes side to keep neltharion open even if it is rotting seed and spreads a lot of negativity and trouble in the community and everyone who wants to play in neltharion must understand than from a buisiness perspective it's not a very smart decision to attempt and fix or even keep up an expansion with way less interest than the previous or even latter ones. Although staff's decision on keeping neltharion alive is like watching a bird with a broken wing trying to survive, yes he might find some food and live for a little while longer, but in the end if it doesn't get any help it will die.

The question is, how much time left before the bird dies? And is it worth saving the bird in the first place?

Well i got my weekly attention dose, also is this a forum game where the post above gets banned? Cause it seems like polloncino gona get into trouble
    LOL
    but go in trouble for what? I did not injure anyone I expressed my opinion. after several attempts to call up more people to play.

I will receive the treatment that deserves ... it is a free way where everyone has the right to say what he thinks ..

8. We're not getting rid of it. If the community chooses to leave, then that's that. If you feel forced, then it is what it is. However, if people choose to stay, which it should be evident that some people have, then the realm and expansion will persist. Do we hate Cataclysm? No. Love, hate. Appreciation or disgust. None of that have anything to do with the staff's stance on the expansion. All decisions that were made were made for the good of the server's health (Warmane as a whole, not a realm). I'm sure you'd have some sort of snarky response like you usually do, but I'd like you to ask yourself what good would that do? Do you still play Cataclysm on here? If yes, why would you want to spread negativity and only help the situation to worsen? If no, why are you still posting here? If you don't play here then nothing that happens here really concerns you, now does it? If that's the case, then wouldn't it be safe to come to the conclusion that you have some sort of alterior motive? Perhaps to hurt what people have here? If not, then the only thing that remains which makes any sense would be that you both don't play here, and you have very negative emotions regarding this realm in particular. In which case, I'm going to ask you to back off and cool down. For your own sake, and for that of those who still play.
    As I've told you very many times, I just say the truth. If the truth is that bad, well...that isn't exactly my fault. It will always concern me, considering the huge amount of money I've spent on all of my accounts, yet never got to benefit from since the realm died shortly after. And maybe if enough of us keep posting the truth, the staff will finally think about it and actually start doing something to help the realm. If we pretend that everything is fine, that is not helping anything, it only makes the situation much, much worse. I'd rather you people not think that we are happy with the mess that was made of one of the very, very few Cata realms that exist. Cata is the only expansion I have any interest in playing and I'm pretty annoyed by the fact that I can't play that expansion due to every Cata server not getting any attention from the people that own it. And I'm pretty annoyed that the only good guild I've ever seen in 12 years of playing WoW was completely destroyed for the same reason. Finding a guild that actually has adults in it who are good at the game, well it kinda doesn't happen since pretty much everybody I've met in the past 5+ years on WoW has been exactly like I described in my post above...horrible at the game, hackers/exploiters and threaten to kill everybody who comes near them. And it's kinda silly to say for my own sake, since there's not really anything that can be said or done that could hurt me in any way. I last logged in game 146 days ago and I only continue to read the forums in hopes that someday, the staff will decide that they actually don't wanna kill one of the extremely rare things left in the huge sea of boring vanilla, BC and Wrath realms. Until then, logging on is pretty pointless for me since there aren't really any players and most things are bugged, I can't even do achievements or chat. If I thought just sitting afk with my char in game would help something, then I'd do that, or donating more money if it would actually go to help Neltharion, but yeah...

9. As I've told you very many times, I just say the truth.
    You selectively do so. You never comment on anything that is positive. Ever. Actually, you do. Just even then, you only have negative things to say.
    I really wish I had answers for you.
    How do you stay cheerful and optimistic? a few days ago I called 5 my friends to try and play again. After 30 minutes of play they went for too many problems. but especially for the absence of players in any field. Instances that never leave unless you are in 5. BGs that work like normal pvps. Last night I did an Alterac Vally we were 6 to 7 ... So let's not say things at random. I tried to call all the players I had in my guild. but no one is willing to go back.
    I did everything that was in my power. Lost time, money, and playing days that I could do on other servers.

Make a vote! The most senior solution will be put into practice.

Because I personally got tired of it all! Moralist people who believe in Neltharion's reprimand. the same people who speak of a strong and very close community. They are the same people that if you ask something they will not even tell you. This is your community. I feel like throwing up!

I'm in place with my conscience .. are you?
    I think you've misunderstood me. I know Neltharion is not in a good place. I apologize if I didn't make that clear. I'm not expecting people to be positive about it either. But why be toxic to each other?

10. I think you've misunderstood me. I know Neltharion is not in a good place. I apologize if I didn't make that clear. I'm not expecting people to be positive about it either. But why be toxic to each other?

Dear Mercy, it's not about being "toxic, but simply having a chance - whether it's a refound, a reboot, or doing anything.

people create post to post to receive information about nelth. you staff should meet and decide what to do. Just a simple post made by you cone your intentions. and people will calm down and stop responding to each other.

I know it's also difficult for you, because you still want to find a solution that's good for everyone.
    But most of the time you can not
    Any decision that you take people will accept it.
    As long as nostalgics like me want answers. I do not care about the like kind of guy. This is neltharion if it is not good to change server. Why should I do it? then find myself with nothing after all the things I did for you.

Your post as it should change things ...

11. Your post as it should change things ...
    And what if it could change things? Would you play on a realm whose community, from the outside, looks like a toxic pit? And if it wouldn't change anything, does that make it OK to act this way? If that's the outlook people are going to have, may as well close the forum section down so I don't have to put my nerves on edge every time I have to come in here and read/moderate.

12. You selectively do so. You never comment on anything that is positive. Ever. Actually, you do. Just even then, you only have negative things to say.

I really wish I had answers for you.

I think you've misunderstood me. I know Neltharion is not in a good place. I apologize if I didn't make that clear. I'm not expecting people to be positive about it either. But why be toxic to each other?
    Cute how you ignored the rest of my post. And I've made plenty of posts defending Warmane and I've pointed that out to you very many times, but you chose to ignore it just so you can keep making the same nasty posts to me. I've never said a single thing that wasn't 100% true. And well I've been as nice and positive as I possibly can be in a situation like this, but when people kick you in your face repeatedly, eventually you are going to want to start kicking back. But hey...at least you actually acknowledge that Neltharion exists and is in desperate need of help.

13. And what if it could change things? Would you play on a realm whose community, from the outside, looks like a toxic pit? And if it wouldn't change anything, does that make it OK to act this way? If that's the outlook people are going to have, may as well close the forum section down so I don't have to put my nerves on edge every time I have to come in here and read/moderate.

Personally I would not play. In fact I've already invested time money on tbc and woltk servers

I expect the future to show what's going to be nelth

thanks for mercy. have a nice day

14. And what if it could change things? Would you play on a realm whose community, from the outside, looks like a toxic pit? And if it wouldn't change anything, does that make it OK to act this way? If that's the outlook people are going to have, may as well close the forum section down so I don't have to put my nerves on edge every time I have to come in here and read/moderate.
    Honestly, don't take everything so seriously. It's the internet and nothing that is said on here really matters anyway. Reading some of your posts, it seems that this stuff stresses you out, but you shouldn't let it. I've been a GM on other servers before, and I know how people act and the things they say and I know that it's very hard to not get stressed or snap at them, etc. I know a lot of my posts are a bit harsh, but that isn't exactly my intention. I've just learned to be very honest and blunt to not care what others think, because you kinda have to when you're a female who plays WoW, due to how females are treated. If I truly wanted to be negative and rude just for the sake it, then trust me, my posts would be really, really bad because I don't care if I get banned. I'm just very very frustrated with the state of the realm and the fact that nobody even responds to the posts other than you, and well, you don't have the ability to fix it. But I'm trying to be nice and explain my thoughts in a better way since I kinda feel bad...

15. I'm just very very frustrated with the state of the realm and the fact that nobody even responds to the posts other than you, and well, you don't have the ability to fix it.
    Perhaps you aren't the only one frustrated, but those frustrated don't have any say in this.

First 1234 Last