1. Nothing new though. : ) The ship is abandoned long time ago, (the survivors are taking care of it). Anyway, who will bother fixing a realm with a pop of 200-300.

2. Nobody should be surprised, they decided a long time ago that they hated Cata and wanted to get rid of it. And they are doing that...just very slowly.

3. I would ignore the neltharion community too if I were developer.
    0 gratitude since ever.

4. I was very sad to read a devlog for ALL expansion except the one that needed it the MOST.

Very disappointed from Warmane. I thought you guys would have at least understand : Neltharion doesn't ask too much, we ask a little bit, almost no effort at all. That doesn't mean nothing.

There is a difference between giving a bit of attention and no attention. You may have low amount of players here, but please, take care of them.

I will still be waiting, endlessly trying to save what you're trying to drown. I'm not done yet.

5. take care of them.
    like when they said they would not abandon the warsong community of 100 players but still deleted their realm :^)

@OP this thread is useless, you need to take neltharion for what it is, only the community can improve the server

6. only the community can improve the server
    There is barely any of the community left and who would come to a server who has no development?

7. who would come to a server who has no development?
    Neltharion has one of the best community on all Warmane's realm. The less cancerous and the best hospitality exclusively because we want new people.

Tdot is right, even if it is sad to say : Only the community can improve the server. Maybe one day we'll reveive gelp from the staff, but for now we should fight for what we have.

8. Please stop talking about community community here, best and other things like this. I wrote for several days in days in global ... I got a good 1 response ... so let's stop with the history of the community becomes pathetic.

9. There is barely any of the community left and who would come to a server who has no development?
    you think people want to join a server where everyone is miserable and negative? you think that will entice new people to stay? the only thing cata needs is advertising which only the community can do. No one does it yet everyone tries to complain. People want to be spoon fed and are too lazy to improve the community and would rather see it fully collapse.

I left nelth due to the lack of competition, got banned for a few months only to come back and see alliance being stronger than horde which interested me in returning. However I am uncomfortable with the faction imbalance as it seems 2/3 of the pop is alliance

If anyone is looking for a challenge on alliance id recommend you transfer to horde as horde could use some more PvPers to balance things out, <FATALITY> is still recruiting, is still active, and will continue being the dominant pvp guild on horde as long as the server is alive as well as myself and bull not tragically dying from a trump nuke. <FATALITY> will make it to 3 years strong
    Edited: October 20, 2017

10. the only thing cata needs is advertising
    how would this advertisement sound?

Join the Cata server that has no dev or gm support and bugs will be left in forever, come and have fun but if you are gonna ask for fixes you are toxic we dont want you here.

Cata here is dead even the staff knows its dead thats why they dont fix it anymore.

11. how would this advertisement sound?

Join the Cata server that has no dev or gm support and bugs will be left in forever, come and have fun but if you are gonna ask for fixes you are toxic we dont want you here.

Cata here is dead even the staff knows its dead thats why they dont fix it anymore.
    Except that it was very much alive when they stopped fixing it.

12. Neltharion has one of the best community on all Warmane's realm. The less cancerous and the best hospitality exclusively because we want new people.
    Neltharion is like the most cancerous realm.Especially horde players.

123 ... Last