1. character trading

Wipe/remove valuble achivements when trading character. For example King Slayer, Light of Dawn, Bane of the Fallen King etc etc...

Whenever i make pug runs i use /global and i always ask for GearScore, role and achivement as proof that they know what to do, how and when.
    Some player whisper me his GearScore, role and link his Light of Dawn achivement.

Raid start and after a few bosses the samer player keeps making redicilous misstaes and wipedd the raid.... This guy linked Light of Dawn.

Am i the only one tierd of this? I want achivement to be removed whenver they are traded via the provided trading system. The only way to do pve nowdays are to join a pve orientated guild, pug runs are just a waste of time and effort.....

2. I can't understand this,
    In threads about SM donating and quest staff clearly stated that giving completed quest to donators would be against Warmane spirit.
    A lot of other threads with staff clearly stating "play the game".

And in trade its ok to buy char with achievements and stuff, which you didn't, well, achieve, but bought - didn't play the game.

I'm interested to see what staff will do, because its nice coin sink and on the other side it destroys the spirit of game. Trade system is like Frostmourne and Warmane still can choose to drop it.

3. well.. u can always kick them at first boss.. u can see their performance.. and why would they remove achivs on trade market.. many people buy chars cuze achiv or tittles..even this way is hard to sell a char.. imagine if it comes without anything.. gg market would be doomed

4. so ask them a few questions rather than being lazy. as Rya3nne said achi's and stuff are reason characters actually sell.

5. Could've been he was using fake achievement and you just didn't inspect his actual achievements. Any link can be fake

6. And then go back to reinvite players over and over again, idk about you but i dont want to spend that time to get new players over and over.

7. Could've been he was using fake achievement and you just didn't inspect his actual achievements. Any link can be fake
    Whenever you ask someone to link it says "Achivement in proggress" if it is not completed on that character.

8. Whenever you ask someone to link it says "Achivement in proggress" if it is not completed on that character.
    Can still be faked.
    I can't understand this,
    In threads about SM donating and quest staff clearly stated that giving completed quest to donators would be against Warmane spirit.
    A lot of other threads with staff clearly stating "play the game".

And in trade its ok to buy char with achievements and stuff, which you didn't, well, achieve, but bought - didn't play the game.

I'm interested to see what staff will do, because its nice coin sink and on the other side it destroys the spirit of game. Trade system is like Frostmourne and Warmane still can choose to drop it.
    There's a very distinct difference in donating for achievement material, and donating to gain ownership of a character that actively earned achievements.

9. There's a very distinct difference in donating for achievement material, and donating to gain ownership of a character that actively earned achievements.
    But the player earned them, not character.

10. That may support this suggestion, but not your argument.

11. Whenever you ask someone to link it says "Achivement in proggress" if it is not completed on that character.
    You can fake the day, the month and the year you "earned" said achievement.