1. Folken from France (RP - PVP)

Hi everybody,

I'm very happy to see a so much populated server. I'm currently download WoW BC, I think I'll stay at this version. Maybe later I'll download Wotlk if we can play both.

I am an ancient player of WoW on private servers. I spent more or less 4 years on World of Warcraft. I played 70% on Burning Crusade, 30% on Wotlk and stopped at Cataclysm (6 years ago !), that I disliked. During Burning Crusade, I founded a guild, "La Grande Armée".

After that, I played on Guild Wars 2 for 2-3 years (that I loved for the design but dislike for the gameplay) and founded a solid guild thatt still exists, 6 years after its creation.

I am french, 24 years old, student in architecture, pianist, and lover of nature. With all of that I can't play too much, so my occupations here will be not to found a guild, not to do intense PvE too. But to make PvP and RP.

The server I'll join is "Outland."

If you are a RP Guild, and/or a PvP guild, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Edit : If there is any french speakers guild in Outland, particulary if you make some RP and/or PvP, please contact me.

Max

2. Bonjour/soir, si tu joue toujours et que tu cherche quelqu'un avec qui discuter tu peux ajouter Kleaver, les francophones sont plutôt rare. :P

Sur ce amuse toi bien! :D

3. Salut Drakiloc, c'est un plaisir de le lire ton message. Je t'ajoute dans la soirée si je joue ce soir, sinon demain. Francophones peu nombreux ? Ils ont tort ; ils moisissent sur des servers peuplés à 300 personnes en soirée. À plus !