1. How can this be tolerate ? Multiboxing x 40!!?

Look as this, how can this be allowed i can't even count it !

https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/6...1817182105.jpg

2. Yes, multiboxing is allowed. But its not allowed to make such forum posts.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141
    #15: Complaints about Multi-boxing -- Hostility towards the server or other members due to the subject of multi-boxing is considered inappropriate. It is an allowed and supported play-style of this game, and the mistreatment of others for it is forbidden. Moderation action taken will depend upon the severity of the action and if the member has a history of offenses. Feel free to read about our stance on multiboxing here.

3. I totally understand you dude. But the mentality is ******ed here. They think it's okay to allow multiboxing because blizzard allows it. But this is a private server, no monthly fees here.

4. I totally understand you dude. But the mentality is ******ed here. They think it's okay to allow multiboxing because blizzard allows it. But this is a private server, no monthly fees here.
    get over it or go find a server that doesn't allow it.

5. Aymus, I do agree with you but this is 2017. @OP - Just get over it already, seriously. Multiboxing is allowed, there is even a separate forum section for this. Try to look at it as a fun way of playing God in the game, as long as your PC can handle it. Or you can try to look at it as a fun way to abuse multiboxers: spamming Seed of Corruption on them, then one-shotting all of them at once, or sapping the lead character and watching his mini-train halt - stuff like that.

Botting, however, is not allowed and is bannable. If you detect such characters, just report them. Warmane bans dozens of bots every single day.
    Edited: October 18, 2017

6. in my experience playing on these servers i never really have a problem with multiboxers. that being said(like tralaej said) seed is definitely the best way to stop them if you can get them off without being noticed. that or any cc on the lead should stop them in their tracks.