1. Why is TBC content rushed?

Why are we rushing through TBC content?
    Server is up for 4 months and we already have T6 released, isnt it to fast?
    I mean like 5% or less of population gained grasp over raidign T5 and people have life and all...
    Most pleasurable pvp and gaming is on early patches, and its a fact, and it seems we are totally rushing through content, and those are words of some people with almost full T5 gear.
    Im just curious, need info.

2. Thats how it was on retail T4 and 5 on release and T6 was 3 or 4 months later.

3. Besides, if raids are working, why close them? I am glad dev team is releasing everything what they can, so we can enjoy the game.

4. Why are we rushing through TBC content?
    Server is up for 4 months and we already have T6 released, isnt it to fast?
    I mean like 5% or less of population gained grasp over raidign T5 and people have life and all...
    Most pleasurable pvp and gaming is on early patches, and its a fact, and it seems we are totally rushing through content, and those are words of some people with almost full T5 gear.
    Im just curious, need info.
    Mount Hyjal was aviable from TBC release on retail,i don't get what you mean by rushing content.And you're still on 2.4.3,with progressive raid release,so you don't pvp on early patches,just pvp with early gear.

5. I guess OP is scared people will leave the server soon if all content is on farm. Which is a valid concern I guess. I'm not sure what there's to do to resolve it, or if it will be even true. Time will tell?

6. By my standpoint blizzard did a lot of mistakes, even in TBC, and it was rushing through T4,5 and 6 within half of year. Same thign they do in hearthstone now ;D
    But jeah its not an extreme problem but i noticed plenty of people are not satisfied with haste of events. After all this is private server with some custom features, no need to copy paste blizzard mistakes tho. Theres plenty room for improvement but... i guess im fine with everything being released fast to tho.

7. Mount Hyjal was aviable from TBC release on retail,i don't get what you mean by rushing content.And you're still on 2.4.3,with progressive raid release,so you don't pvp on early patches,just pvp with early gear.
    That point is invalid as it was TECHNICALLY available on release, but it was literally IMPOSSIBLE to actually get to until BT release due to Vashj and Kael being unkillable.