1. Hi Warmane!

Hi Warmane!

I'm an "old" raider pushing through the late 20's and have been playing WoW on and off since release, having my best times in TBC and WotLK.

I really don't have the time to play that much anymore, and was therefore wondering how PUG is like on the Icecrown server? So far this evening I've downloaded the game and was looking forward to play, which came to an abrupt end hitting the queue wall. Fair enough, a lot of players is a healthy thing for a private server - I just won't get to play tonight (or before I throw a donation).

I would really like for it to be casual, and raid whenever I feel like dropping by (after gearing, duh), but is PUG really viable? If class matters I'm having a hard time choosing, however it will most likely be a MM Huntard, Prot/Fury war OR holy priest, if that has anything to say.

Have a great evening out there everyone, can't wait to meet you in game!

- Aatu.

2. Hello and welcome to our server!

Regarding PuGs, it really depends on how skilled played joins your party and how much experience your mates have. You can't be sure if your party members going to be skilled enough but generally speaking, it's fine to do PuGs as a casual player.

Either way, I highly recommend to join some guild. You may check the Icecrown's Guild recruitment board.

Good luck and have fun in game!