1. headless horseman mount

Hello, i want to ask you about his mount, can i farm this instance for mount or its only dropping from daily item?

2. As of Wrath of the Lich King patch 3.3.x, it should only be farmable via the Loot-Filled Pumpkin which is the daily reward satchel for queueing the event.

3. Also, good luck on RNG. BECAUSE IT NEVER DROPS FOR ME!

Last year it took every single day doing it and ended up with nothing ffs

4. I still don't have it on retail. This year, I'm farming it with 12 characters every day.

5. As of Wrath of the Lich King patch 3.3.x, it should only be farmable via the Loot-Filled Pumpkin which is the daily reward satchel for queueing the event.
    And whats up on lordaeron?Can u explane us?Because looks like he dont have loots yet.Killed him in 6 times and got an epic ring only.As i remember he has epic drops on every kill rings, head, sword
    Edited: October 19, 2017

6. I'm only doing this on 2 toons a day but I have seen at least 5 reins drop so far. This is my first time doing it on warmane but I saw maybe one or two in all the years I played retail. I'm not sure if people are just getting lucky around me but I think maybe the drop is higher here. It seemed that way for brewfest mounts too.

7. And whats up on lordaeron?Can u explane us?Because looks like he dont have loots yet.Killed him in 6 times and got an epic ring only.As i remember he has epic drops on every kill rings, head, sword
    Head and sword are also from the daily pumpkin bonus. I got both head (which is plate, non-disenchantable) and a sword (also non-disenchantable) on a god damn druid, can't use them, can't sell them, can't DE them. Just junk.

And also, aye, the mount drops, idk what's the chance but I got it on 2 characters iirc.

8. I still don't have it on retail. This year, I'm farming it with 12 characters every day.
    last year i did did dungeon for 4 days, got 100 pumpkins +-, got 1 mount.

this year i did 5, arround 130pumkins opened - overall i got like 7 swords 4 helms and bunch of other crap. 0 mounts yet tho.