1. Arcane Concentration

Do you have a 10% chance to gain clearcasting per enemy you hit, or per spell you use? (eg if i hit 10 enemies with arcane explosion, will i still only have a 10% chance to gain clearcasting, or is it 10% per enemy it hits?)

I know that it's 10% per enemy you hit on some private servers, but i guess that is a bug?

Thanks in advance:)

2. Per spell you use, not like in Wotlk where ticks on e.g. blizzard will proc it.

3. Hey I just did two quick pulls with this and blizzard on wotlk. And had no problem procing it ofc. But I was not able to spend the proc on a New blizzard. It still used my mana, or at least some mana. I think.
    I was super tired when i did it and now I'm at my family for Christmas and can't try it again. For a week. :(

Can anyone confirm/inconfirm this for me?

Cheers :)

4. As per my experience, it should proc on each hit. On my old TBC server, Blizzard could proc it multiple times if it's being used on multiple enemies.
    Since experience rates are 5x here, I didn't need to grind as much as it was needed on 1x server. But I'll do some testing today.
    Updates will follow.

5. Update:
    I've tried Blizzard on a group of mobs (8 of them) at once and it does not proc on hit. Procs only at the start of Blizzard spell.

However, on my previous server, Arcane Concentration was procd on hit (i.e. multiple times during whole duration of Blizzard as long as it keeps hitting enemies).

I'll further test to see which server (this Warmane or previous server) is doing it right lol :D. More updates will follow.

6. I managed to figure out what was going on I think (Im playing on Lordamane WOTLK).

Blizzard procs on hit, but to be able to chain two Blizzards you have to cast a new one exactly when it procs. So if you hear the proc you just start a new one.

It is really annoying, and not sure how it is supposed to work. :p

But at least I made it work..

7. I've read on WowWiki that that Blizzard has more chances of Arcane Concentration Proc (TBC) because of it full duration.
    Further, Blizzards often proc clearcasting when allowed to run to their full duration, due to the large number of times Blizzard strikes and thus has a chance at proc'ing

Source: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Arcane_Concentration
    But here in Outland realm, Blizzard procs Arcane Concentration / Clearcasting right after we cast it and never during the initial cast. Can somebody clarify this?